13

I sit on the kitchen counter as water slowly rolls off of me in little beads. Archer is standing in a puddle of water himself but probably more so then I. "I cannot believe you Archer, you're like my brother!" He shouts as he slams his fist on the wall.

"I d-done it," I stutter. His eyes of fury rest on me but yet somehow soften.

"David is my guess huh? That moron showed you something huh?" He asks but I only nod my head. Slowly he walks over to me taking my hand.

"You knew?"

"Knew what? That my insanely hot girlfriend was imprinted with our Alpha? Drunk his blood on almost daily bases for two and a half years?"

"What?" Archer asks the same time as me.

"What did you mean then?" Wen asks me with his adorable scrunched up nose.

"About me drinking his blood not too long ago. What the hell Wen?" I ask pushing him back. My anger spikes up. Who is he to be mad at me? Or Archer? He's the one that left!

"Go put clothes on," Wen says after he gets a good look at me. I'm about to flip out on this guy.

"Seriously? Are you drugged? Because after years all you really directly say to me is go put clothes on. What if I don't want to put clothes on? I'm not two!" I shout but Wen rolls his eyes at me. I want to hurt him for hurting me, wait for hurting us all.

"Go," Wen commands.

"I'm not you little lap dog. You should know that by now Wen," I snap. God, it seems as if I can't call him by his name enough times.

"I suspect your the one that caught Ghost," he adds. I clench my jaw tight and my hands soon follow.

"You're pissing her off Wen. She's about to snap, kinda took my short temper," Archer says lowly. He's looking at his feet in what seems to be shame.

"I should've just let you killed that mutt. Go ahead Alpha by all means rip his heart out," I hiss at Archer. This obviously takes him back from the look on his face.

"Don't. You kill him you'll kill me," Wen voices, "Ghost is me. Or half of me. It's complicated."

"Stop! Just shut up. You aren't making any sense so how about Archer and I ask the questions since we hold the upper hand on you," I say. Wen then growls out in frustration.

"No. Archer and you aren't Archer and you. There will never be an Archer and you," Wen says cutting his eyes at Archer. I jump up and push Wen into the wall.

"And you have a say? Where were you! I needed you and you weren't there like you promised. I almost no I did die and you weren't there. I have no where to live and no where to go. I'm alone like you left me. You left me." I snap at him. It feels good it does but the small crumbing him crushes me. I don't really want to hurt Wen but I'm hurt. I can't deal.

"I was there. You just don't quite understand Reagan."

"Then tell me," I growl at him. Wen takes a deep breath before exhaling with a chuckle.

"I'm of Alpha, two Alphas actually. I have a sever personality disorder that litterly split in two thus creating Ghost."

My hand reacts before I even register what he says. I hear the almost satisfying break of his nose. Archer is right. It's always his nose. Blood almost instantly flows from his nose.

"And I'm an abomination, got any better choice of words hotshot?"

"Before Ghost and I separated it got bad. I could've hurt yo- please don't punch me again!" So instead I knee him. Hard.