20

I plop down on the side of the bed where Archer was. David lets out an irritated groan before sitting on the floor. "You can sit on the bed," I mutter. He rolls his eyes before giving me a strange look.

"There is no telling what you and that boy has done," he says making me roll my eyes. David has been making ke get in touch with his side of the family. When I brought up to the pack that Davids covern wanted to help there was little protest. Though Katy has made arrangements for me and a few memebers to go to tge next oack over and request help. I cross my legs as David sets up candles and lights them.

"Right now,we are only focusing on your true power. I'm assuming it's the one that's been happening," David says before sitting back on the floor. He looks up at me like he just expects it to happen. "Think of him," David adds before tossing a shirt at me.

"Where did you get this?" I ask holding the shirt up. There is no way this fits a present day Archer.

"His house. Now think."

Feeling the pressure in Davids gaze makes me close my eyes before pulling the shirt to my chest. I slowly inhale capturing Archers scent. It is a little different then the scent I'm accustomed to.

I am watching Victor from the window of Archers office. A slight voice whispers it's Daniels office. Suddenly my breath is taken away amd I see a younger Archer. He is probably around thirteen or fourteen. I look to where he is, Victor. It's not only Victor though, it's me as well.

Archer laya his hand flat against the window with a sigh. "Can't I have a break dad?" Archer asks.

"No, you need to learn all of this stuff as fast as possible," Daniel scolds. A loud shrill scream fills my ears. Archer snaps back to the window where Victor is holding me.

"Dad, it's Victor!" Archer shouts clearly panicked. Daniel gets up before growling in frustration.

"Make a lap around the lands before you came back. I'll see to my runt child," Daniel orders before walking off. "In human form!"

Archer looks back at the window before walking off. It seems like where he goes I am pulled with him. As he runs he see a small cottage, my small cottage. He starts grumbling before walkimg in. "I still have years old man!" Archer shouts before sitting on the floor. "I don't want to be Alpha it it means this."

He stands up before walking back out. "I know it's what I have to do, dang it Bo!" Archer shouts before slapping a tree. A loud snap makes him shut up. He slinks back into the shadows.

"Victor, I'm the one that got hurt and you screamed," the younger me says probably rolling her eyes.

"It looked gross!"

"Well, I broke my arm!" Little me shouts holding up a casted arm. I believe this is when I was beaten up when I was younger.

"I know, I just kinda hoped my brother would've came and not the Alpha," Victor says while digging his toe in the ground.

"I'm home, you can leave now," Little me says pushing him away with her good arm. Victor laughs before walking off.

"Stupid," she mutters crossing her arms. Archer is leaning against a tree watching. We are pretty good ways from the cottage.

Archer watches as little me slowly takes the cast off her arm. "I'm not going to suffer anymore because of stupid people," I mutter probably to my wolf.

"Because falling on my arm is just ao convent for the Alpha to say? Oliver gets on my nerves! He done it on purose!" I rant slinging my good arm around.