6

Alpha Archer sighs as he falls back on the couch with a loud sigh. I walk to the kitchen and make me a ham and turkey sandwich. I put lettus, tomato's, and dill pickle chips on it. I put some more chips on the side. I grab a can Pepsi and make my way in the living room.

Alpha Archer grabs the plate and takes a huge bite from my sandwich then he grabs my drink from my hand, pops it open and drinks the whole can in one sip. I stare at him. "Thanks." He says then burps. "That was mine." I whine.

"It's mine now." He says taking another bite. "These are my favorite kind of sandwiches." He adds taking another bite.

I huff and go make me another sandwich and grab us both a drink. I hand him one of the drinks. I sit on the floor and set my plate on the coffee table. I start to eat my sandwich. "How'd you two meet?" Alpah Archer asks. I feel the smile grow on my face.

"It was all on accident. He was over with Chase. Okay first you should know that my bedroom is in the attic. Anyways he was over with Chase and Victor was visiting me. We were about ten and Victor had this crazy obsession that since I was really fast that I would be really strong." I start off. The Alpha chuckle as he joins me in the floor.

"Sounds about right." He says brushing his hair back.

"So as Victor was making me do push ups he was running around and jumping. While downstairs Chase was actually trying to set Wen up with Piper. Piper is annoying and super girly but Chase was a determined as Victor was." I say and stop for air. A small laugh escapes my lips.

"What?" Alpha Archer asks.

"Victor was getting so annoying about working out so I got up and punched him and at that the floor gave out and we both fell through the floor. I fell on Wen as Victor fell on the coffee table. Anyways I broke my arm landing on Wen and I broke Wens nose." I say laughing. Alpha Archer smiles.

"Victor broke his leg didn't he?" He asks and I nod my head. "At the hospital the three of us were in the same room. Wen walked up to me and I said, 'I hate you go away.'" Alpha Archer laughs again. "Wen crossed his arms over his chest with a huge smirk on his face. He said, 'So? Does it look like I care? You'll end up being mine since you said that.' Can you guess what I done?" I ask.

"Kissed him?" He offers. "No I punched his broken nose with my broken hand. Let's say it wasn't the best experience ever." I laugh. He laughs really hard.

"It was always his nose!" Alpha Archer says. I raise my eyebrow in question. "It was probably right after his nose got healed from that but we were sparring together and the first thing I done was punch him in the nose and broke it." Alpha Archer says. I shake my head and lean back.

"For two years straight he tried his best to convince me to go out with him. By this time my parents basically disowned me and put me in a real small cottage far in the woods. He followed me to the cottage and snuck in." I say as my smile turns into a grin.

"He forced me to sit down and cleaned up my wounds from training. He then forced me to eat. He told me that I shouldn't be taking the beatings I was getting, that from then on that if anyone tried that I should run to him." I say looking down.

"But then he left and you had no one to run to." Alpha Archer says and I chuckle.

"But I'm wicked fast. I ran and they would drop from excertion." I say while flashing him a smile with my cannies.

"Then why did he leave? He seemed so happy when he talked to me about permission." Alpha Archer asks.

"He was forced to go. Running isn't always the best answer Alpha." I say as I get up. I grab our empty plates and take them into the kitchen. "But I've moved on. Nothing lasts forever."

"Reagan, if you know anything g that could help find him you need to tell me." Alpah Archer says while he grabs my arm.

"All I know is that man showed up and talked to him about a runner. This person has to be someone of a myth. The man was wanting to know about the myth person but Wen refused to tell him. I passed out afterwards." I admit. I realize I have tears sliding down my face.

I look away from him and lean against the counter. "When I woke up I was first told that we had a new Alpha and that he approved of our mating. My dad was the one to tell me that he left. I was angry. I was so angry I ran for three days straight." I say. I wipe at my face.

"I moved on and I'm fine now." I whisper turning around. I give him a pathetic smile.

"You can only run from your feelings for so long Reagan." Alpha Archer says with a sad look.