「 𝐓𝐞𝐧 」

persephone love

it has been weeks - 6 weeks to be exact - since everything and i was finally starting to feel happy. caroline left, dad got a job and started to... act fatherly, madison, danielle and i grew closer to each other, i stopped getting abused and i was finally feeling like i fit in.

i still get bullied at school but i didn't care. when you know that at the end of the day you're going to see the women who you like, nothing matters. and instead of climbing through the window, i was now going through the front door.

dad was okay with it but gave me a curfew.

i was okay with that.

madison and danielle explained some more terms to me in the werewolf/supernatural world. they told me that they needed their luna - which happens to be me - and that they're giving me time. "whenever you're ready, you're ready. we'll always be there for you" was what they'd always say.

it was nearly summer and school was almost out. i had exams coming up so that meant school was ending around 12 so we had the rest of the day to study or do whatever.

it was my last term in school and i was so happy! i was finally getting out of school and i could go and live my life. now that caroline was out of the picture, i was finally able to do what i wanted to do.

it was a wednesday and as usual, i was walking home.

i heard snickering behind me and i turned and saw heather and her crew pointing at me and laughing. i looked down, feeling self-conscious and started to pick up pace.

"hey, you!" heather yelled at me and i stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her.

don't fear them. the voice was still in my head and it'd guide me through hard situations and encourage me - like now.

"i want a favour from you."

i gave her a questioning look.

"pass my exams for me."

"and h-how will i do that?" i asked.

"simple. i take a paper and give it to you. i ask for another saying i didn't get one. you do the paper for me and give it back to me at the end of the exam - simple."

"but what about my paper?"

"bleh, i could care less. just make sure mine is completed."

"she won't be doing that for you." i heard danielle's familiar voice behind me and she placed a hand on my waist. i saw madison behind heather and her crew folding her arms.

"back out of this." heather spat and danielle growled at her.

i elbowed her softly, warning her to control her inner animal.

ohh boy do i love these two, the voice said dreamily in my head.

"did you not hear what i said? leave! now!" heather started to get angry and madison grabbed her by the ponytail and punched her in the face when she turned around.

for some odd reason, that was hot.

heather fainted and madison let go off of her hair and turned heather's crew looked at her.

"get the fuck out of here." she snapped, flashing her wolf eyes.

they screamed and ran off, leaving heather on the ground.

madison turned to me and frowned.

"this is a normal occurrence?"

i nodded slowly.

danielle growled and looked down at me.

"this is going to stop and don't you dare think of doing what she just said."

"but she'll force me to."

"say no." madison snapped.

"it isn't that easy, madison."

they both sighed and madison rubbed her forehead, "we'll deal with it for you. don't worry your pretty little head about it." danielle said and i nodded.

mommies.