The Definition of Respect

*Tmp Tmp Tmp Tmp Tmp*

The sound of shoes hitting the ground should've been enough to think that everyone should sit the fuck down. Luckily everybody followed their very little amount of common sense when it came to this class.
The moment she walks in the room and bullshit stops and the room turns dead silent, No one dares to punk around.

Y/N: Alright class, you know the drill. Open your textbooks to page 1738.

Everyone obeys the command, the only things you can hear are the sounds of pages flipping and the door opening.

Another bloody student walks in.

Y/N: Ah mister Shin-woo! I hope you've taken your actions into consideration and are ready to give yourself a better future?

Student: Y-Yes ma'am...

Y/N: Hm? I'm afraid I didn't hear you.

Student: Yes ma'am.

Y/N: I would sure hope so. You are to be seated and open your textbook to page 1738.

He hands her his tardy slip slightly shaking and she stamps it. He tries to take it after but her grip is insanely strong. Her eyes narrow down at him sternly as if saying " I dare you to try me right now punk."

Y/N: I meant what I said and I said what I meant. This is your second time pulling a stunt like that on me and you know I only give three strikes. Come the next time you feel like you can trample over me like you do with your little friends or other teachers, I won't be going easy you.

He stares at her jaw practically on the ground, his mind is in shambles. He couldn't believe what he just heard his legs trembling slightly, he thinks he's either about to piss himself or shit tears.

Student: Easy!....THAT WAS YOU GOING EASY ON ME?!!

Y/N: 1: Stop yelling in my damn classroom. 2: Fuck around and find out. Get to page 1738 please.

She lets go of the small paper and gives him a pat on the shoulder and pops a lollipop in her mouth. It's mint flavored since she can't smoke in the classroom. He walks back to his desk his mind like a tennis ball racking against his skull in different directions remembering how she practically manhandled him. He almost trips.

As she opens her mouth to teach the lesson but the door opens again.

Y/N: I swear if someone interrupts my lesson one more damn time, this whole class is gonna Feel. My. Wrath.

She says as the principal walks in with another grown man. Half the class almost glares at the door while the other half resists the urge to cry or whimper.

Principal: And this here is our best teacher in the entire district, Ms. L/N... He says with slightly Shakey voice.

Y/N notices this and raises a brow at him confused. Not thinking he heard what she just said.

Y/N: "I haven't even done anything to the guy...I know how to respect my elders." She sweat drops.

Principal: Good morning Ms. L/N. I have here an assistant who's going to introduce himself.

Y/N: Good morning sir. Alright class, I want you to stay silent and give your attention to the front. Good morning, You can introduce yourself now mister.

Hwajin: Good morning Ms, and good morning class. My name is Hwajin Na and I'll be around your school for a while. Please just ignore me unless I interact with you myself. I do not wish to cause any distractions, are we clear? He says as he subtly takes a look at some papers on the desk.

Class: CRYSTAL SIR.

Hwajin looks around the classroom with a smile or to others a smirk, but in Hwajin's mind he's impressed.

Hwajin: "It's officially been 12 minutes and so far nothing is out of order, Not a single bent out of shape student, No smart remarks, No challengers. She's good, a little too good...she also seems hella familiar..."

Y/N: Thank you Mr.Na. Are you staying to observe the lesson?

Hwajin: Ah I am actually. Nothing personal it's just business. "Damnit Hwajin! That's the best you've got?! You've definitely lost your game..."

Y/N notices him staring at her a little too long as if thinking to himself and raises a brow at him before speaking to the class again.

Y/N: Nothing new students, keep it pushing. Meiling please read the first paragraph on page 1738. "This is going to be interesting I guess.. "

Author's note: if you see this symbol: " " it means you or someone else's thoughts. if you see this symbol: * * it means you or someone else's actions. Have a good day or night my fellow simps ;) .3.