Next Chapter Preview PT.3

Maybe if I put another chapter preview it'll encourage you lovely fuckers to finally FUCKIN VOTE GAH DAMNIT I'M SERIOUS!! WE'RE CLOSE TO 10K SHIT!!

(WARNING BABY MAKING IN PROGRESS)

Hwajin lets out an animalistic groan of slight pain and pleasure, he's starting off slowly for your sake but all of his common sense leaves him as you grind your hips back against him with your pathetically desperate whines that makes him hear only you and leave reality. He's painfully hard and sensitive but he ruts into you like a bitch in heat, like a virgin finally having his first taste of pussy. It's safe to say the way your practically milking him has him pussy drunk. He takes his hand off your throat and holds your left leg up while his right hand holds both of your hands up, continuing to fuck into your cunt at a bruising pace. His tip kissing your cervix and his balls slapping your ass with every thrust, all he can imagine is your tummy swole and huge with his babies, breasts leaking with another precious delicacy. Something primal snaps in him as he pounds at your pussy harder and faster if you thought that was even possible, everything except his common sense is telling him to breed you, to fuck as if you both are trying for a baby. By now your throat is so sore from moaning, crying out, and screaming in in ecstasy. He covers your mouth.

Hwajin: No one's allowed to hear you scream but me angel.~ Bite down on my palm, draw blood, swallow, anything to calm you darlin.~

Tears of pleasure pricked the corners of your eyes, you didn't even bother to say anything because every time you did it only came out as a string of strangled moans and cries. Sounds of hard breathing, moans, groans, wet skin slapping against each other, and sex music fills the room.