A Singer's Guilty Desires

In this chapter Y/N helps out the bar of a friend's and sings in it, even though she's already made it big time. Hwajin will stumble in, still disappointed in himself about last night. It seems Y/N is extremely horny from all the drinks she's had. It doesn't help that the guilt is eating Hwajin as he soon confesses his devious actions...

As Hwajin woke up this morning he felt disgusted with himself. How could he practically simp over someone who's obviously way out of his league? He feels like every other pervert out there... Ashamed of his mind and actions. He doesn't even think he can look her in the eyes normally today. He woke up with morning wood, as he's going to the shower he contemplates whether to masturbate it away or just use cold water to shower today. He's not even sure if he wants to go to work today. He fears the guilt will force him to tell her the truth about what he was thinking, he might even mess up and tell her what he was doing. He shudders at the thought of the disgusted face you'd make, will you forgive him? Will you be understanding about it? Will you just say that it's normal to be attracted to someone? Or will you just straight up reject him? All the possibilities are messing with his head. He wants to be able to tell you how he feels but he's afraid of rejection, a strong man like him has issues and fears as well. It doesn't feel right to him, just bottling up this particular emotion. He sighs as he finally gets out the shower and dries off, he washes the depression and shame off of his face and brushes the fear from his mouth. He plays music and goes to get dressed, calms down a little when he notices it's his favorite playlist.

>°~Mini Time Skip brought to you by Horny Degenerates~°<

As Hwajin walks through the halls the anxiety is crushing him. He fears looking you in the eyes, to him he thinks that somehow you'll magically find out without him telling you. His mind flashes back to yesterday during class, the way you practically mauled that kid...is exactly what he's afraid you'll do to him if you find out. He knows he can defend himself against you, but he doesn't know if it'll help...He knows that because of his sudden and somewhat concerning love for you that he won't fight back if you did maul him. His body shudders at the thought as he straightens his tie, he didn't even notice he bumped shoulders with you. You smiled a small smirk at him and gave him a small salute to tribute back to your days in special forces together, but your smile quickly dropped as you saw the state he was in.

Y/N: Yo..are you okay Captain Na? You seem stressed out..need help?

He almost jumps at the sound of your silky voice and strong presence as his mind flashes back to last night.

Hwajin: "HOLY SHIT...WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM WOMAN?!!" A-Ah yeah...I-I just got a lot on my mind is all, n-nothing important Sargent L/N.

Y/N: "Poor thing..what happened to you?.." Please just call me Y/N privately Captain, and if you ever need anyone to talk to well...I'm a good listener. *Smiles Concernedly*

Hwajin: *Smiles Weakly and calms down a little* In that case just call me Na or Hwajin and...thanks. I appreciate your offer a lot.

Y/N: Anytime Na, I'm always a phone call away. *Pats his shoulder and puts a lollipop in your pocket before popping another mint one in my mouth and leaving*

He smiles slightly but frowns as you walk away too class. Your encouraging words and kind fangy smile replay in his mind before checking on the other classes, he puts his hands in his pockets and feels the lollipop you gave him...the guilt begins rushing back in.

°¥~Big Time Skip brought to you by still waiting for Bendy and the Dark Revival to come out 💀😭🔫~¥°

Y/N gets a call from an old friend...and maybe a past ex of her's, Claude Shirakumo. He asks if Y/N can repay a favor she owes him by singing at his bar since the regular band cancelled. She gladly accepts his request because she misses the feeling of being a small time singer and performing in front of a small crowd. She puts on a playlist of her own songs, trying to figure out what songs to sing as she gets ready for tonight...Needless to say she's ecstatic. She's greeted by Claude as she walks in and he hugs her close, resisting the urge to grab her ass. He loves the way you look in that dress, he misses you a lot.

It hugs all the right spots and compliments your beautiful skin tone and gorgeous face

Claude: Y/N...It's been so long, you look astonishing baby.~ *kisses your cheek and pulls away, smirking slightly*

Y/N: *rolls eyes but smirks back* It hasn't been long enough, but I guess I can say you clean up nicely as well.

He chuckles lightly and raises hands in surrender before putting them in his pockets and leading the rest of the way in.

Claude: Alright alright...I admit that I deserve that.

Y/N: Damn right you do. So anyway how has business been running here? Since the only reason you call me years later is for a favor.

Claude: to be honest it's still the same here. Same old customers, songs, and drinks. I've gotten a very few new regulars. So yes I do appreciate the help you're giving me, sweet cheeks.

Y/N: Don't patronize me.

Claude: *smirks mischievously* I meant the one's on your face darlin'.

Y/N: Mhm sure, keep fucking around with me Claude.

Claude: alright alright...do you have any advice for me at least?

Y/N: As a matter of fact I do. I think this place needs some major remodeling, I know exactly how to mix old school with new school so if we have a meeting after this and you accept my ideas you'll be getting customers from both sides.

Claude: Smart as always beautiful but just how do you think I'll get the money for that?

Y/N: I have my ways. Ever heard of technology?

Claude: ha ha, very funny Y/N...

Y/N: Okay...don't come crawling back to me begging for ideas because you became 70% richer.

Claude: "WAIT WAIT WAIT, DAMNIT! SHIT!" I'm just saying that I like the way I run things old school...

He comes up behind you and hugs your waist, pressing himself against you as he rubs circles on your hip with his thumb. He holds your chin and has you look up at him while he's smirking at the dazed look you give him.

Claude: You remember the 1990's in America don't you babygirl?...

He stops smiling and starts to regret his choices. He remembers you only smirking like THAT when he does or mentions something that upsets you. Unfortunately for his case it's both, you pull him by the ear to make your heads the same level.

Y/N: If I wanted to remember about not having the freedom to make my own fucking decisions, I would've asked you personally. Do I make myself clear?

He nods worriedly, nervous about what you might do next.

Claude: Mhm. Absolutely. Crystal.

Y/N: I thought so.

He sighs as she walks to the dressing room ignoring all the stares they receive. A couple of chuckles here and there, hollars, and thumbs up with winks. After a while the music starts and Hwajin finally walks in...

Hello fellow simps. Again I'm so sorry I've been busy lately but I wrote another chapter as promised and I gave you a lot more than usual 😌 have a blessed reading time and thank you for 1.21K reads it means a lot to me!!!!!!!