No longer just Acquaintances (🍋 PT.1)

(this is a continuation of the last chapter 😏🤌🏾🤲🏾😩🤰🏾)

Hwajin is a nervous wreck as she brings him to her room by his hand, the sight of her ass bounces as she walks in her red lacey robe tingling with his neck.

She's sober now so he's even more nervous, is she about to do some cruel game with him? Reject him as soon as he's bare and vulnerable? If so, does he deserve it? Questions are running rampant through his head, driving him to the point of insanity

She's sober now so he's even more nervous, is she about to do some cruel game with him? Reject him as soon as he's bare and vulnerable? If so, does he deserve it? Questions are running rampant through his head, driving him to the point of insanity. She's smiling softly but also silent, only the sounds of her footsteps stopping for a moment. She turns around and looks at him, she notices his nervous yet excited state. She gives a comforting smile and continues leading him to her room while his mind is racing.

 She gives a comforting smile and continues leading him to her room while his mind is racing

He awkwardly sits on her bed and takes a deep breath, sneaking a glance at Y/N. She smiles softly actually a little nervous herself, she's only been quiet because she knows that she too has had feelings for him since they've been in special forces. Though as he said before, that wasn't the best place to confess to someone. For once in her life she actually felt too nervous to say something, she doesn't want to say anything that might upset him. She just doesn't want any more useless relationships, if she's gonna have sex with Hwajin she wants this to be the real thing. She looks up at him as he gains some courage and gently takes her hands in his.

Hwajin: Look Y/N I don't want to bring the mood down but...I know how hard my sister's death must've affected you. I see the hurt in your eyes, but your gorgeous e/c orbs also show me more than just a fond pain. They show me familial pain, and..and a scared type of pain. I would know because it's similar for me as well, but I promise you this..your father was an extraordinary man and he would be so proud of how far you've become and my sister would be extremely grateful that you took her place as her student's teacher. And as for your ex, I promise you that I will dedicate my entire being to healing your heart, I help you grow from that pain. I'm not saying this just because I want you, I genuinely love you and I won't ever break your heart. We, strong people, are sensitive sometimes too, if I ever meet the bastard who gave you the pain you try to hide...words can't explain what'd I'd do to him. I promise to cherish every minute we spend breathing each other's air, every smile, every laugh, every tear, all of it. You mean so much to me and I need to know this.

He almost panics as he sees her crying with surprised wide eyes. She's never heard such words from someone in her entire life, she opens her mouth to say something but Hwajin seals her lips into a kiss and wipes away her tears with his thumb as she melts in his strong arms. She was planning to dominate him but Hwajin had other plans in mind. He wants to make this night all about her and nothing else, He wants her to feel every ounce of his love until she's drunk off of it. She wraps her arms around his neck as he lays her down kissing her with a burning passion, something he's wanted to do for a long time. He pulls away for a moment to take off his clothes and Y/N can't help but bite her lip when she sees the body that looks like it was sculpted by greek gods that belongs to Hwajin. He unbuttons his top and unbuckles his belt, taking off his pants kisses her with more need as she begins taking off her clothes as well. She still had the revealing outfit from her performance at the bar, she moans softly into the kiss as he grinds against her. They both pull away to breathe, and a trail of saliva connects both of their tounges as she wraps her legs around his waist. She unties her robe and the bra part of her stage outfit, blushing slightly as Hwajin unties her bottoms and slides them off. It's crazy how fast she can become a switch. Y/N, So dominant yet so submissive. she gasps softly as his right thumb traces circles on her clit, finally someone's been able to find it on his own. He takes this chance to slide his tongue into her mouth and she moans softly into the kiss. she reaches for the nightstand next to her and presses a button on the remote that automatically makes the speakers turn on, she presses another button and it runs a playlist specifically for the bedroom. She can practically feel his smirk against her lips as he hears the music and gathers her slick on his fingers. His other hand wipes away the tears of pleasure that threaten to fall from her gorgeous E/C orbs. He's not necessarily doing anything special right now yet she's still putty in his hands, if it was anyone else she'd definitely be dominating them by now. She doesn't think she's been this relaxed before, it's almost foreign to her. Hwajin whispers praises in Y/N's ear as he sees her relax in his arms, he encourages her to fall deeper into the pleasure and relaxation she's experiencing right now. Y/N like the good girl she is obeys without question, He smirks against her lips and pulls away completely as he stretches her slick across his fingers.

Hwajin: Look at this gorgeous, I've barely touched you and you're already soaking wet. Be a darlin and spread your legs for me yeah?

Y/N nods eagerly and spreads her legs, panting softly while unintentionally blushing eroticly. She's never felt so sex hungry for a man in her entire life, she wants him to do the most downright devious things to her. He's right, he's barely done anything to her and she's already drunk off of his touch. He spreads Y/N's legs wider himself and immediately dives in like a man who hasn't eaten in years. Her legs shake immediately, the eye contact he's giving her while mauling her pussy is the hottest shit she's ever seen. She's throws her head back into the silky pillows and cries out in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets for dear life.

Hwajin: Na ah ah. Y/N I want eye contact the whole time, if you look away I'll stop immediately. Be a good girl and cum on my tongue mamas.

She does something she never thought she'd do before...she whimpers desperately and nods. That's how she now's he's the real deal, no one else could ever make her stoop so low. She's exhilarated by the slight embarrassment she feels, she almost screams as Hwajin swirls his long tounge against her G-spot. She tries to close her legs for a breather but his hands keep her locked in, she's forced to take the pleasure head-on causing her legs shake even more. Her desperate pleas and breathy moans are music to Hawjin's ears, he could sit here between her legs all day if she'd let him. He loves how hard she's trying to keep eye contact, panting softly and making the noises he's longed to hear. He's making mental notes of all the spots that you whimper the most, making it a mental map he'll never lose but will gladly get lost in.

Y/N: A-Ahh!~ Jinny baby please, it's too much!~

Hwajin growls lowly and continues devouring his now favorite meal.

Hwajin: You purposely looked away thinking I'd give you a break, so you'll endure this until I have you a moaning and panting mess. Besides...your quivering legs tell me otherwise.~

You don't know how he's doing this to you but you sure hope he puts a ring on it very soon. You can't even describe the amount of pleasure he's giving you from his mouth alone, but if it's one thing you can say is that he gives the best head out of the very few people you've slept with. You can't help but cry out when he slides a finger in and rolls his tongue over your clit. At this point you can't even think straight, you can only give in and drown in the ecstasy.

I'm extremely sorry my fellow simps. Words can't explain how much I want to go to each of your houses and apologize, I'm so happy for all the support this book has received and I hope you'll bear with me. Life is tough for everyone besides the rich and healthy. I promise Author-Chan still loves you 💐🥺😭🫂💟