Next Chapter Preview PT:5

In this chapter preview will be introducing the crossover section of this story.

Fear is a great recipe for a curse to come into existence, but curses also come from positive emotions though it's rare. Like a student you had trained once, Yuta Okkostu. He was unable to accept the death of a childhood friend and lover, accidentally cursing her spirit with his energy, poor souls. However her only intentions were to protect Yuta therefore classifying her as a positive curse aka a blessing. Your domain expansion is already perfected and it's called Oblivion Temple, by using your domain expansion you emit a radius of 3,424,867 acres consuming all evil curses in your path through your mouth. Though stronger curses hurt your throat, vocal cords and lungs so you take the same medicine as Inumaki the cursed speech user. It also for reasons unknown to you makes you turn into something similar to a curse but not really. You take the form of a goddess in a way. Your hair goes to an earthreal white, your clothes shift to that of a women's ritual garment, while your body spirals with glowing white tattoos. A lot of things glow on you in this form though you've had to use it very little times because the transformation is beyond excruciatingly painful. This includes your hair, eyes, mouth and tattoos. If you ever seen the 2016 version of the DC comic movie: Suicide Squad think of your transformation as Enchantress but much more sexy because...well it's you for crying out loud. Your cursed energy also has a slight power up, when entering Oblivion you can walk on air, water, as well as phase through objects and walls. You also have the soul (curse) consumer ability transfered to your hands and feet, allowing you to consume a negative curse with just a touch instead of swallowing it 24/7. As a side effect of your ability you will know if you've overused your cursed energy in regular form when your tounge turns black.