Explicit Thoughts (lemon 🍋)

Guys in this chapter Hwajin basically masturbates thinking about all the ways he'd treat you right.( I'm also going to need you to comment on this chapter for feedback, criticism, and advice so far. And yes I was feeling down right horny and fiendish! That freeway is looking mighty comfy right now.)

Later that night you never left Hawjin's mind. He knew you were very familiar but he didn't think you'd be his squad partner from special forces. Back then no one could actually see your face since you had this gorgeous afro, the look you wear now is something Hwajin will never get tired of. From the way you walk, how your luscious brown skin glows in the sunlight, those enticing eyes, that smirk that can make any man fall to their knees, to the educated way you spoke that held authority in it's grasp. He knew he wasn't going to stop thinking about you anytime soon, just another thing to add to his daily schedule I guess. Hwajin heard his phone ring and almost cracked his leg when he got tangled in the sheets and tripped trying to answer it, hoping it was you but looked disgustedand slightly pissed off when he saw it was just his old man. Agitated, he ends up ignoring the call...a decision he knows he'll come to regret later. He's starting to connect the pieces and it's all finally making sense, he should've realized that it started out as a small crush when he was captain. He was always staring at her even if he couldn't see her face, he sighs as he realizes he's starting to sound like a creep but what he does next is what tugs on the guilt inside and has him feeling like a deviant. He looks down at his crotch and sees his dick begging to be freed from his boxers. The moment he pulls them down his cock springs up and taps his stomach from how hard it is, he sighs again wanting nothing more than to get this over with as he grabs the lotion. He squeezes some into his palm as his mind races around you nonstop, he notices the sadness you try to hide because it's the same crap he's doing as well. He would dedicate his whole being onto healing you and hunting down the bastard that hurt you so badly, he would treat you like the queen you are, and mainly focus on your pleasure when it came to sex. He can see it now...the way he would look you straight in your eyes and smirk as he eats you out, loving the way you'd cry out in pleasure and scream his name as your back arches. Or the way he'd pound into you from behind making sure to hit all the right spots in you as you're gripping the bedsheets gasping and moaning loudly, he'd use one hand to put it around your throat and pull you into a deep kiss making sure you feel every ounce of love through the entire evening, he'd use his other hand to stroke your clit as he fucks you like he hates you. (Because angry sex is the best let's be honest 😏🤌🏾) Or he'd lay you comfortably on your back and slam into you mercilessly as the music is loud and thumping in the background with the red room lights and your ankles tied to the ends of the bed, as the headboard constantly hits the wall letting the neighbors know exactly what you two are doing as if your screams of pure sexual bliss and ecstasy weren't enough. He'd constantly reassure you and tell you how beautiful you are and how good your making him feel as the tears of overstimulation run down your gorgeous face. He'll kiss them away and kiss you with such passion and longing. His breath hitches and groans loudly fisting himself faster and harder as he imagines you swole and pregnant with his kids, breasts full and bigger. Just the thought of it is enough to make him bust a nut, he pants heavily as his cum shoots onto the tissues he has laid out so he doesn't have to change the sheets. He groans frustratedly, disgusted with himself and cleans up after his mess. He lays back down after and stares at the ceiling thinking to himself.

Hwajin: "now that I think about it...I never did get to pet her afro..."

Author's note: My fellow simps please don't come after me. I know I seem downbad for a fictional character and I am I won't lie😏🤤🥴🤭. I hope y'all are having a good day/night and remember that Author-Chan loves you 💐🥺😚☺️👉🏾👈🏾