The Past, The Present, And The Future

As Y/N continues the lesson she feels tingly, and not the good kind of way. She knows he's watching her which she would be fine with...if he wasn't staring holes into her skull.

Hwajin: She seems so damn familiar but I can't remember why... it's a good thing this class isn't rowdy or I wouldn't even have time to concentrate on it.

Y/N: "It is taking every fiber in my body not to punch him for staring so damn hard. It's so much like a real laser burning into me that it's slightly giving me a headache..."

One student stands up and walks to the front with his assignment in hand. His steps seem ever so slightly Shakey and suspicious, something a normal teacher wouldn't notice. Unfortunately for him, neither teacher in this classroom is normal. Hwajin notices this and doesn't say anything, wanting to see just how this will go down. He'll definitely step in if needed, but that's far from the case.

Said Student: "This is my chance to reclaim this class from her insane grip! I'm stronger than most kids so I have a pretty good chance at making this happen. The broad's too distracted anyway..."

Once he's up front he moves his paper revealing the dagger in hand and lounges at her immediately. His footing is crap, and he's leaving himself completely open to his opponent.

Y/N: "I knew damn well one of you punks would try some shit today...oh well let's get this over with. Another day another headache."

She continues talking about the lesson, facing to the board. When lunged at she quickly moves out the way and dodges the attack, only looking at him when she kicks the dagger out the kid's hand leaving him shocked. She proceeds to elbow the kid's head and when he drops on the floor she sits on him.

Y/N: Stop trying to get up kid, it's no use. I had a feeling one of you would try some shit today, besides...

She catches his last ditch effort attack with the spare knife in his pocket completely unfazed and bored.

Y/N: One wrong move and your arm is crippled.

He shudders fearfully as she grips his wrist tight enough to make him drop the knife. He looks up at her about to apologize for his rash behavior, but she interrupts him like he did with her lesson. She gives him a deeply bloodcurdling look so traumatizing that it actually hurts his eyes to look at her.

Y/N: But I'm not feelin so generous today.

She bangs his head on the ground not hard enough to leave a dent or crack in his skull but hard enough to make his face bleed heavily and him unconscious with only one bang. Extremely calculative. She gets up and leaves him there ignoring the petrified looks of students and the slightly fearful look of Hwajin to continue teaching today's lesson.

Hwajin: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!... EVEN HER MOVES ARE HELLA FAMILIAR! HER FACE ISN'T EVEN SOMETHING YOU'D SEE IN A HORROR MOVIE, THAT ALMOST MADE ME COUGH UP A LUNG!"

Out of nowhere even in his unconscious state the whole class can hear him shit himself. Y/N pauses the lesson and looks at him in disgust before gently kicking him to the corner of the classroom like a soccer ball.

Y/N: Disgusting brat...What the hell is wrong with you?...Wake up and shit in the bathroom creep.

The entire class tries their absolute best to stifle and hold back their laughs... considering they didn't even find anything funny at all. They're all laughing on the inside from nothing but the fear of being next in line. She might end up paying a lot of therapy bills after today, not that money is a problem for her. She's the most successful, rich woman in Korea.

Y/N: *sighs deeply*...Mr. Na I understand that you trying to watch the lesson but please don't stare so hard. You're giving my senses a lot to work with here.

Hwajin: *jolts slightly* "I didn't think she'd notice, let alone call me out...crap just make up something." Ah sorry ma'am, I am a bit near-sighted, just trying to get a better view I promise. "Way to sound like a damn pervert Hwajin, what's wrong with you?"

Y/N: *raises a brow, not feeling it and slowly looks away* yeah sure...pay attention to this class, this next one is pretty important if you want to pass the test on Friday.

Hwajin: "I don't even know why she's on my mind like this but I will find out what she's hiding...it just might take some time..."

Author's note: Greetings fellow simps. I hope you guys have a great day or night, depending on when you're reading this. That said please check out and support my other books, sleep eat drink work and repeat y'all. 💪🏾🥺

(I'm such a hypocrite for that last part... just some out of pocket shit...)