Drunk off Lovin' (🍋Pt.2)

(Continuation of the last chapter, you know da drill you lovely simps.)

Y/N feels as if she's up so high on cloud nine. Hwajin has drawn out multiple mind-mushing climaxes out of her and there seems to be no end in sight because, she can't tear her eyes away from the sexy obsidian orbs staring back at her.

Hwajin: Every woman like you deserves a dripping wet, screaming, shaking, sheet grabbing, out of breath, eyes rolling, like she's having an exorcism, type of orgasm. Therefore, I'm going to drown out your pleas until you get what you deserve my little beautiful black goddess of a woman.~

His words still register in your mind that's nothing but a mess of pink in your head, and with that he finally gives you the promised orgasm he genuinely made you feel you deserved. You lay there, legs twitching, skin sheen with sweat, extremely sensitive, and panting heavily with every labored breath you take. Never in your life did you think someone could make you feel so good, He drinks in the very sight of your almost fucked-out figure and relishes every drop with greatest pleasure. He's proud he could make you feel so relaxed, it's the happiest he's seen you, besides when he hears your adorable laugh. After some time your blurry vision clears, your quivering body relaxes, and you can breathe normally. You couldn't believe he did all of that to you from his mouth and fingers alone, When he looks at you he can't help but smile softly. He just has so much love for you, he's not a big crier but he can't help but feel overwhelmed by the compassion and genuine affection he has for you and you only. The only woman who will ever make him feel this way, the only woman he wants to spend his life with, the only woman who didn't judge his cold demeanor. He was slightly caught off guard by your quite pleas for his dick and breathy moans as you spread your legs and fingered yourself in front of him, but of course he didn't let it show that it made him feral. He considers continuing to give you a break like the sensible man he is but, how can he dismiss your desperate cries and needy whimpers as your other hand reaches just feel any part of him as you fuck yourself , just to know he hasn't left yet and that he's still with you. As tough and cold-blooded you may seem, you still have fears of abandonment...but by the way he looks at you, you know this isn't going to be a one time deal. You trust him but you're still slightly nervous, you know you'll have to talk about the next step in the morning and the thought of him taking what he wants and leaving you all alone scares you as much as you tell yourself you don't need a man. Hwajin notices the way you zone out slightly as your fingers slow down inside yourself, So he kisses you sweetly and pulls your fingers away from your cunt and into his mouth as he wraps his tongue between your fingers.

Hwajin: *whispers to himself but, keeps eye contact with you* Such a precious delicacy~...

Suddenly something in him snaps as you whine softly and palm his crotch. He pulls your hips up and puts your legs on his broad shoulders, his cock slides between your lips and you moan softly at the feeling as he uses your wetness as a lubricant. The way your hair turns back to it's original curls and falls delicately around your face drives him insane you look exactly like you did when you both were in special forces. He wraps a hand around your throat and finally slides in, you cry out in pleasure as your eyes flutter at the feeling of him stretching you out so deliciously. He thrusts slowly and gently, loving your soft moans and the way your body slowly moves up and down in response to him and especially how tight you are.

Hwajin: Auugh fuck!~ Doin' such a good job fuckin with my mind, driving me insane with everything you say and do. Was this your goal all along, to get me to finally claim you like this huh?~

Hwajin lets out an animalistic groan of slight pain and pleasure, he's starting off slowly for your sake but all of his common sense leaves him as you grind your hips back against him with your pathetically desperate whines that makes him hear only you and leave reality. He's painfully hard and sensitive but he ruts into you like a bitch in heat, like a virgin finally having his first taste of pussy. It's safe to say the way your practically milking him has him pussy drunk. He takes his hand off your throat and holds your left leg up while his right hand holds both of your hands up, continuing to fuck into your cunt at a bruising pace. His tip kissing your cervix and his balls slapping your ass with every thrust, all he can imagine is your tummy swole and huge with his babies, breasts leaking with another precious delicacy. Something primal snaps in him as he pounds at your pussy harder and faster if you thought that was even possible, everything except his common sense is telling him to breed you, to fuck as if you both are trying for a baby. By now your throat is so sore from moaning, crying out, and screaming in in ecstasy. He covers your mouth.

Hwajin: No one's allowed to hear you scream but me angel.~ Bite down on my palm, draw blood, swallow, anything to calm you darlin.~

Tears of pleasure pricked the corners of your eyes, you didn't even bother to say anything because every time you did it only came out as a string of strangled moans and cries. Sounds of hard breathing, moans, groans, wet skin slapping against each other, and sex music fills the room. The way your breasts bounce in front of his face drives him crazy, he can't help but leave hickies and loves bites all over your gorgeous skin. By now you can't even formulate a sentence correctly, you know he has insane stamina when working out but the thought of his sexual stamina never dawned on you until now. It's like his dick was made for fuckin you senseless, no matter how much your throat hurts all you can do is moan and cry out in his name. He lets go of your wrists and grips your thighs with a strength you know will leave marks and spreads both of your legs wider so you can feel every part of him. You can't help but let the first thing you do is cling to him for dear life, scratching his back to the point where there's faint red marks, nails piercing his flawlessly scarred skin. Small amounts of blood trickling down, not that he minds he rather it be him than anyone else. Your throat hurts from the amount of moaning you've done in one night so you bite into his shoulder, him thinking you want him to mark you again he bites back. You don't mind, as it makes lust cloud your mind even more. He didn't even get the chance to blink as you pushed him back, and cuffed his wrists to the bed. You use this moment to let yourself breathe, he pants heavily face flushed and looking at you with nothing but pure want, lust, and most importantly adoration.

Y/N: *takes a moment to breathe* You...*huff*..You've already pleased me beyond what I thought was possible.

She leans down, still holding on to his cuffs and whispers seductively in his ear finding herself again.

Y/N: I may have left randomly but I gave you my number before I left, you never hit my line. So when I finally recognized you of course I was instantly re-attracted to you, but I was going to make you earn me. The harder you work but sweeter the reward.~

You turn around, leaving him astonished and flabbergasted. He looks up at you confused before you slam back down on his cock, knocking the wind out of him with a loud groan. The view of your ass jiggling everytime you slam down on him reverse cowgirl style will be the death of this man. He loves the way he can see your pretty pussy sink down on him, but he hates how he can't hold your plush hips and bounce you on his cock. There's a vain that's really sensitive on his dick right now and the way your sweetness hugs him so tightly he can't help but chant a few beautiful noises of his own. His sounds of ecstacy if the sexiest thing you've ever heard, unknowingly you clench more around him. He's hypnotized by the way your pussy practically swallows his dick and the way your ass bounces on him, he can't get enough of it personally he doesn't want to think he can have enough of it. The only thing he can hold to is your bed headboard which he's sure he's cracked with his grip. The praises never cease from his lips the whole night.