Captain and Reaper PT:2

Continuing the last chapter and based off your votes this is now a crossover to Jujustu Kaisen 🥳🤗😝🤪

As you searched around the office for the
book switch to open the secret arms room Hwajin kept watch of the door and hallway, as well as listening for guards or the sounds of distressed teachers and students. You found the switch and made a mental map of how to find it in case something like this happens again, you were infuriated to levels beyond livid. The dark aura you had bleeding from you could be felt throughout the entire city, causing the police and news reporters waiting outside the building to shudder but you kept your cool, the last thing you want is to release yet another curse in a world full of human discord. You were enraged because you knew what others didn't, you know the world of curses and sorceres all too well..as well as this school is full of what a certain someone you knew called " monkeys ". So yes you had a pretty good idea of who's the cause of this, you just hope they don't take it too far because the aura of utter fear is mixed with your rage and it's not from you. You're concerned that with all this fear coming from the sheltered people in the building that it'll attract more curses or even worse, create them. Fear is a great recipe for a curse to come into existence, but curses also come from positive emotions though it's rare. Like a student you had trained once, Yuta Okkostu. He was unable to accept the death of a childhood friend and lover, accidentally cursing her spirit with his energy, poor souls. However her only intentions were to protect Yuta therefore classifying her as a positive curse aka a blessing. Your domain expansion is already perfected and it's called Oblivion Temple, by using your domain expansion you emit a radius of 3,424,867 acres consuming all evil curses in your path through your mouth. Though stronger curses hurt your throat, vocal cords and lungs so you take the same medicine as Inumaki the cursed speech user. It also for reasons unknown to you makes you turn into something similar to a curse but not really. You take the form of a goddess in a way. Your hair goes to an earthreal white, your clothes shift to that of a women's ritual garment, while your body spirals with glowing white tattoos although you were born with these ones originally, yes you were born with markings.

 Your hair goes to an earthreal white, your clothes shift to that of a women's ritual garment, while your body spirals with glowing white tattoos although you were born with these ones originally, yes you were born with markings

A lot of things glow on you in this form though you've had to use it very little times because the transformation is beyond excruciatingly painful. This includes your hair, eyes, mouth and tattoos. If you ever seen the 2016 version of the DC comic movie: Suicide Squad think of your transformation as Enchantress but much more sexy because...well it's you for crying out loud. Your cursed energy also has a slight power up, when entering Oblivion you can walk on air, water, as well as phase through objects and walls. You also have the soul (curse) consumer ability transfered to your hands and feet, allowing you to consume a negative curse with just a touch instead of swallowing it 24/7. As a side effect of your ability you will know if you've overused your cursed energy in regular form when your tounge turns black, basically you're an overpowered baddie. That being said you walked inside the secret arms room and picked out your weapons of choice and took guard for Hwajin while he picked his. He stood in awe of the room before he shook his head and reminded himself there's no time for that, that there's lives on the line right now. He started getting flashbacks to the days you both were in special forces, you earned your codename "Reaper" tragically but the main reason was because you never used any weapons other than your trusty scythe. You were sometimes in charge of interrogation rooms, no one captured came out sane after you were done with them. Every single one that comes out has a 1000 yard stare. Something reserved for veterans or cops who've seen some shit, it makes your eyes stay wide for a while. Like when someone's momma tells them to stop rolling their eyes before they get stuck. He admired your determination, courage, battle focus, skill, ruthlessness, selflessness, and last but definitely not least your intelligence. The power you held on the field is something horrifying but after two more dear little souls of yours died your ruthlessness turned to you just having zero mercy for anyone, you took the advantage to graduate as a solider first and take your revenge later. You left no alive after that. In this moment Hwajin realized why you didn't keep in contact with anyone after that...he feels stupid now. You wanted to make sure there's no survivers and if so you wanted to make sure you weren't marked still so you wouldn't hurt anyone around you..after all those years you must've forgotten the contacts. Once more he had to shake his head and realize there's lives on the line, on the field he's a monster but in life you're his only weakness...

Did you bitches bros and non binary hoes miss me?! I missed you guys 🥺👉🏾👈🏾 you seriously have no idea how much your comments make my day, y'all funny😂😂 I do apologize for the downtime because I'm seriously going through a lot at the moment but I promise this book will stay in progress!! Never forget Author-Chan loves you 🌹💕💜💟