Catch Feelings

A continuation of the last chapter, so same warnings⚠️🚨

Y/N finally noticed Hwajin staring at her after she took a deep breath and calmed herself down after some time, the gym is pretty far from the classrooms. She subtly looked back him but he's nerves were so on edge that he noticed. He looks away at break-neck speed, it startles Y/N but she couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. It was so funny to her that she literally had to stop walking to continue wheezing with laughter. He just looks at her confused and a little embarrassed. Unnoticeable to others, there could be a small tint of pink seen on his ears. Still he loved this sight, seeing her genuinely smile instead of being cold made him feel something he couldn't describe, but he knew it was a good feeling. If the only time she genuinely shows a positive emotion is when she laughs, then by God Hwajin would do anything just to hear her laugh and witness those pearly whites shine he also noticed that she's a bit fangy like him. He engraved this image in his mind and let it live there rent free, he doesn't know why he's falling for her so quickly but she was now his happy place along with his sister.

Hwajin: "I guess I'm doing something right if she's laughing. I really want to figure out who exactly she is, but I don't want to seem like a creep. She's so so beautiful, hopefully she's into korean guys."

Hwajin: Alright Ms.L/N we're here. Please stand with the rest of the teachers.

Y/N: *takes a deep breath and tries to stop wheezing a lung out* Ok ok I'm sorry mister...

Hwajin walks up to the front of the gym and waits for the other teachers to quiet down. The chattering goes on for a total of eight minutes while Y/N stands there patiently but irritated at everyone else's inconsideration.

Y/N: OI! EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT UP FRONT DAMNIT!!

Everyone nervously goes silent and looks at her for a moment before she glares and raises a brow, they quickly look at the front waiting for instructions. Even as adults no one is stupid enough to defy Y/N, Hwajin believes he's found another reason to love her.

Hwajin: Thank you Ms.L/N, I appreciate it. As for everyone else I'm warden Hwajin Na, of the Teachers Rights Protection Agency. Though I've only been able to observe this school for two days, I've come across a number of problems. ...And I cannot manage all these students on my own, I've gathered you all here to ask for your cooperation. Oh, but before I get into that, I should inform you that so long as I am here guiding your school to a better future... you all may exercise the same authority as I do. I'll be solely responsible for any mishaps that may occur. I give you my word that none of you will face any consequences. Alrighty then come one one, come all. Step right up and take your pick.

Everyone: *looks at each other and shrugs shoulders* Ok!

Y/N is the last one to step up and looks at the punishment supplies, she subtly takes a look behind her at the other teachers before shaking her head and sarcasticly leans on a punishment staff.

Hwajin: "THIS IS MY CHANCE TO ASK HER!!" UM...I know this may sound weird Ms.L/N but I feel as if I I'm know you from somewhere...W-Who are you? those kids haven't said a damn thing that whole class except for one brat and you're not even a member of the TRPA...

Y/N: *leans on punishment stick and raises a brow at him* you mean to tell me you don't remember me captain Na?

Hwajin Na: *sweat drops* I'm afraid not, but I can tell you were in some form of special forces as well since you're calling me by my military name...

Y/N: *smirks* I was the one who always stood in the back of the formation while you kept mumbling to yourself about how much you wanted to touch my afro.

Hwajin: Wait wait wait... you're thee Y/N L/N?

Y/N: Yep it's me, don't cream your pants. *clicks tounge and smirks before walking away*

MY FELLOW SIMPS I AM SO SORRY!! SCHOOL STARTED AND I'VE BEEN BUSY AND STRESSED THE HELL OUT! BUT I MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE I PROMISED!! *pants heavily sweating while doing jazz hands and looking at the readers for even a crumb of appreciation or approval*