I completely forgot lmao (🍋)

Honestly this is just gonna be a late birthday present for me because it was December 21rst (like Eri🥺) and like the fuckin fiend I am I was feeling a little 🥵 but I'm never gonna leave you guys out of the good stuff so we're gonna share this present 🤗🍾🥂 (happy late birthday to me lol)

Y/N was exhausted by the time she came home, as much as she cares about them dealing with those kids is extremely draining. The house is dark when she walks inside and smells like lavender with a mixture of eucalyptus, leaving her confused and slightly paranoid as her instincts kick in.

Y/N: Jinny baby are you home? This isn't funny you know...

She receives no verbal response but the gets something more special. The room suddenly becomes dimed with the warm flicker of candle light, with a trail of rose petals leading upstairs to their room. She smiles softly and takes off her heels by the door, hanging up her coat and purse. You notice a letter on the coffee table and giggle slightly seeing how cheesey this all is. You read the note and take a bite of the chocolate dipped fruit that lay next to it.

Hwajin's Note: I'm on my way home soon mamas, just relax, enjoy yourself and stay pretty for daddy okay?~
                                                 Love, Your's only.

You don't understand how just the thought of him doing all of this for you can make you squeeze your legs together slightly, He's the definition of: " If he wanted to, he would ". You bite your lip and kiss the note, as well as grabbing the plate of fruit and the bottle of Chardonnay in the Ice bucket. That way when he comes home he knows you read the note by the kiss mark you left on it. As you travel upstairs you see little gifts on every other step, it warms your heart knowing that there's actually some good men out there and that you have one all to yourself. You can't help but to get emotional remembering the words he said to you the first time you both made love, and the words he tells you now. You never thought you'd find love like this...a man like Hwajin. You pick up the little gifts a put them in a little basket that was on the first step, it made you giggle slightly because it reminded you of when you'd go Easter egg hunting with your older brother and your father. On the last step there's another note saying there's a bigger surprise on the bed, you smile and kiss this note as well. When you walk inside the room the red room lights are on, there's tons of rose petals around and on the bed, the bathtub has candles and rose petals as well, with more presents on the nightstands, and a big box on the bed. You tear up at the amount of thought and care he put into this, but you're also slightly nervous to open the box. You sit on the bed for a moment to collect your thoughts and you decide to take his advice and enjoy all these beautiful random things. You slip off the ribbon and open the box, you eyes widen slightly and you do a double take at it to make sure you're seeing this correctly. The box you opened is full of lingerie and sex toys with another note.

Hwajin's third note: For my good girl, please de-stress yourself enjoy darlin~

You couldn't help but blush at his words and the gift, yet you couldn't deny how much you wanted to de-stress yourself. You go to the closet to put away the lingerie. Looking at the box again you decide now's a better time than any to relax. You put on one of your favorite songs that make you feel so good and honestly reminds you of him.

As you begin to undress yourself you get in tune with the music to fuel your moderate ego, feeling upon your body. With the thunder and music so loud you didn't hear the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and opening the garage. You look into the box a pull out a vibrator wand and a self-thrusting dildo, already so aroused by the whole situation you're slightly wet. You lay back and spread your legs, turning the vibrator on and wetting it with your slick, wishing it was him. The vibrations on your clit felt so good to the point where it distracted you from the sound of keys jingling and the door opening downstairs. With your eyes closed and moaning softly you relished the feeling. As Na comes inside the house he notices immediately that his plan is working, he sees the fruit and Chardonnay bottle gone, along with a kiss mark on the note he left you. You get slightly louder and he finally hears your sweet moans leaving the lips he longs to kiss. Hwajin smirks to himself knowing you're thinking of him, and how he practically has one of the best women in this planet loving him. He takes off his coat, hanging it up with yours. He walks upstairs noticing you've accepted the gifts, and from the devine noises you're making he knows you accepted the best one as well. He's dead silent as he leans against the doorframe, watching you desperately try to cum without him, his silence causes you not to notice him as you continue. He crosses his arms and watches you as if you were his prey, imagining all the ways he'd let you use him to take out your stress. You whine when it's not enough so you lay down ass up and rub the dildo against your slit, wetting it and sliding it in. You turn it on and it begins thrusting itself inside you slowly, you yelp slightly when you turn the vibrator higher, the two different frequencies improving your sense of pleasure. Hwajin almost chuckles to himself as he sees how desperate you are to feel full, it's almost cute. However while you're on cloud nine he's still here on earth, painfully hard. His cock is begging to be freed from the tight confinement of his pants and boxers. You slightly lose balance as you're finally coming to your high, but he pulls out a remote that controls both and turns them completely off. Leaving you a frustrated mess. You hear a pleased chuckle slowly coming towards you and turn around, the look on his face seems so in love but also like it wants to ravish you whole. Normally you'd be happy and desperate to see him but by turning off your resources of relief you're going to make it a very long night.

I'm sorry for not posting as much lately, I'll be honest I'm losing motivation. But I promise this book isn't going anywhere, Author-Chan Still loves you 🥺👉🏾👈🏾❤️✝️