Treating you Right and Drowning in the Guilt

( These are the songs Y/N will be performing on stage as a continuation of the last chapter 😩🙏🏾🔥💯 enjoy~😏 )

Hwajin walks in the bar hoping to drink off the guilt and stress he's been feeling. Claude greets the new comer, he knows every face and name by now. He's been working at his pop's bar since he was sixteen and eventually came to own it when he died. This used to be the most popular bar in Korea, now it's just a memory of the glory days. As Hwajin orders his drink he thinks about how to come clean and make it up to her, no one else has ever made him feel the way she does. He truly feels beneath her, he's had to beat the shit out of a lot of perverts in his line of work and now...he almost feels bad about it because he feels like he's practically a hypocrite.

Hwajin: "I mean...what kind of person masturbates to a woman they just met? How much of a creep could I be? I gotta find a way to come clean or the guilt is going to drive me insane...maybe I can make it up to her too..does she like music as much as I do? Maybe I can show her that song I wrote a while ago, I've been saving it for the right person and..I just know it's gotta be her. No one could ever come close to the way she makes me feel..."

Claude: Womanly troubles I'm assuming?

He asks as he slides Hwajin his scotch on the rocks.

Claude: I know that look when I see it, been there before. eh fella?

Hwajin: Uh..yeah. Thanks.

Claude: No problem. So was it you or her?

Hwajin: No I'm definitely the problem.

Claude: Let me guess..you got caught cheating?

Hwajin: What?, No if she was ever to be mine I'd never cheat on her.

Claude: Hm. So it's about a woman you want then...well you got the right mindset pal. I'll forever regret my mistake, I was caught cheating a couple of times and that goddess was kind enough to let it slide 3 times. But myself being the younger idiot I was continued to take her kindness for granted and when she finally had enough of my bullshit she wasn't even crying, she wasn't even mad. She just told me " What? you think I got time to cry over a pathetic excuse of a man like you? You're obviously not the man I fell in love with anymore so there's no point in staying with you, I'll just find someone better or focus on myself for a while. Your loss. " I'll never forget the way she looked at me when I heard her say that...I apologize, it seems I overshared.

Hwajin: no no, I-uh..I didn't recognize her at first but I used to work with her. I guess I just-

The sound of the door bursting open with excited fans interrupts hwajin, Claude's mouth threatens to drop in surprise. He hasn't seen so many customers since his dad was still the head honcho, he begins taking orders immediately and of course flirting with a few customers. The lights turn low as the pattern of 12 kitsune tails appearing on stage illuminates, something Claude wonders when she had the time to put such a thing up. A woman walks onstage with an extremely revealing outfit, a huge luscious afro and a kitsune mask.

 A woman walks onstage with an extremely revealing outfit, a huge luscious afro and a kitsune mask