Memories and Grief

Warning ⚠️🚨: This Chapter contains sensitive topics such as Religion, Death, Grief, and Mentions of Suicide, and Self Destructive Behavior. Proceed with Caution.

Y/N sighed in relief as the bell rang for the end of the day, but no one dares to get out of their seats just yet.

Y/N: Last reminder people. Study. It's not that hard, just quit being lazy and actually try to learn something. You have no right to complain that I gave you a bad grade if you didn't study, unless you were absent. Do I make myself clear?

Class: CRYSTAL MA'AM!

Y/N: Then you are dismissed, have a good rest of your day class.

Everyone is practically rushing to get out that they almost topple over each other. At least half the class is going to spend the next three hours processing everything that happened today and study while the other half cries themselves to sleep. As Y/N is packing up she notices that Hwajin is still there, but she doesn't exactly know what to say to him...she finally remembers who he is. He was her Captain when she was in special forces, Captain Na. She didn't recognize him at first because his hair was short back then and his eyes weren't dark. She guesses that he's still grieving over his sister just like she is. His sister was the only person who really knew her when she was still in special forces, someone Y/N could trust and be herself around. When she heard what happened it was like her heart shattered. She just received the news that her adoptive father died as well as Na's sister and the first thing she walks in on is her lover balls deep in some other broad. She came home looking for support and instead she had been cheated on, it was like life hated her that day. She kicked them both out immediately and put a couple of bullets in the roof as a warning when he begged for forgiveness. She didn't believe him in the slightest, he seemed so much more happy buried deep inside her but she couldn't bring herself to say anything considering an incident costing them both something they cherished with their lives. She then proceeded burned all her lovers stuff except certain framed photos. She sat on her bed crying at pictures of her adoptive father, Hwajin's sister, and two other important souls. She felt like she officially had no one left in her life, even though all her friends were in Japan besides Hanrim and her girlfriend. She felt the strongest urge in her entire life to be with her father again so she did everything she could to do so. She took three bottles of sleeping pills, slit her wrists, and even hung herself, she had her revolver pointed at her head when she had a vision. It was like God personally came to her and told her that it wasn't her time yet, that she still has a purpose no matter what she was going through at the moment. Since then no matter how drastic the attempt was she'd never die and she'd heal rather quickly. It was freakish to her.

Hwajin: Hellooo~ Ms.L/N?

He backs up just as she does and reaches for her bag.

Hwajin: Hey hey hey! It's just me, Na! I'm sorry, I was just trying to get your attention.

Y/N: Sorry sir I was thinking about something. Please tell me what you needed.

Hwajin: It's alright. I need to to come to the school gym with me. The TRPA has brought some help for teachers.

Y/N: Oh ok. I'll have to get going shortly after though, I have work to get to.

Hwajin: "Nooo damnit please don't go!" That's completely fine, come with me.

Y/N finishes packing up and walks with him to the school's gym, wanting nothing more than to finish some stuff at home, take a bath, and drink wine. As if a certain someone would let her enjoy that thought...her phone rings and she's not even pissed off by the contact, just exhausted. She ignores it and sighs deeply in annoyance. Hwajin notices her slight mood change and grows a little concerned.

Hwajin: You okay? Besides today's incident, you seem stressed...

Y/N: Nothing I can't handle.

Hwajin: *Looks her up and down, analyzing her and growing more concerned* Right...

They both walk down the hall in an awkward silence. He knows she was in some sort of special forces considering her moves earlier. She might be better than sargent Im, he feels this deep urge to find out exactly who she is. No one has been on his mind like this before, he wants to get to know her better. But he feels no better than another man, he can't take his eyes off the way she walks confidently in her sexy body type, the way her silky soft brown skin glows in the sunlight, those enticing eyes that seem to be looking somewhere distant. It may sound greedy but he wants mo-no all she has to offer and he wants it all to himself. This time she doesn't notice him staring at her, it's been three years now and she's still grieving.

Author's note: Greetings fellow simps. I'll just say I know exactly what this feels like and it's definitely not a good feeling. Please vent to someone you're sure won't judge or report you because mental hospitals don't work. All they do is play cards and drug you without your consent. If you don't do it for yourself at least do it for me please. 🥺👉🏾👈🏾💐🫂 Author-Chan out! 😚✌🏾