「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 」

"where are we going?" emily asked in curiosity.

"out," madison replied and glanced around at her.

"out where?"

"stop asking questions and wait until we get there, baby." danielle said and emily huffed.

"is that an attitude i sense?" danielle asks, her tone getting hard.

emily didn't respond as she folded her arms, looking out the window. danielle know it was too early to discipline her so she let it slide, not saying anything. her wolf wanted nothing more than to have her bend over her lap, spanking her butt, making it red as tears flowed down her cheeks and handprints were left back on her ass.

oh what a day that'd be.

seven minutes later, they're pulling up at their destination. they both got out of the car and emily opened the door herself making the two frowned.

"what?" she asks in confusion.

"we open the door for you, always, when we're with you, okay?" madison said and emily nodded.

"women i see." emily said and smirked a little.

"we're hitting 30, baby, of course we are." danielle said and smiled.

emily shook her head and they led her in the direction of their date. they weren't at a restaurant nor were they at a diner nor a food place. they were in near the edge of the woods, on their territory.

emily still didn't want to believe that they're 11 years apart. she finds the age gap hot because she always has a thing for older men and women. nothing was wrong with people her age but she just didn't... want to date someone her age.

to her, they seem childish and she seems more mature - if that's makes sense. even if she was 18 and eighteen was legally an adult, it still didn't change her thoughts.

"a few more minutes and we'll be there soon," danielle said as she led emily in the right direction.

indeed, they arrived a couple minutes later. when emily saw what they had planned, she awed and turned to look at them.

"I love it."

it was a simple picnic date that made her heart warm. a white thick blanket was laid out on the ground with majority of food on it. from fruits to fast food, to wine to tin drinks and chips.

they let out a sigh of relief together. they feared she wouldn't like this because of how picky she is with her food. the three of them took a seat at a corner of the blanket and emily's mouth started to water.

this looks sooo good. the voice in her head agreed with her and she took up a foam plate and piled up some food on it.

"we chose a picnic because we weren't sure you'd want to go out in public together on a date - the trio i mean." madison said.

they know me so well.

"yeah, it'll take some time for me to get used to two partners," emily said softly, "but if for our next date you want to go public, i wouldn't mind." she added.

"so you want to go out on another date with us?" danielle smirked and emily nodded fastly.

"yes, yes a thousand times."

the two laughed and emily bit her tortilla as she dipped it in the cheese. the flavour melted in her mouth and she chewed as she savoured the taste.

"and also, keep this on mind," madison said, taking up a plate of her own, followed by danielle, "this relationship goes at your pace, not ours. okay?"

emily nodded, chewing another tortilla.

"verbal answer." danielle smacked her leg softly.

"okay," she blushed. she loves the dominant aura that they give off. she loves everything about them, from the small moles they have to the huge ego they both carry.

she's not saying she's in love but it's something along those lines.

love and like.

-