Meeting The guardian of light

After a hour or two Jessica was ready for her annoying quest to find this sora person she told some heartless to come with her which would be a protection to her wile on her travels. 28 of her guards volunteered to go with her and they went into a sprit like form and went to her heart shaped hole in her chest. So basically she now has a party

And Will just call this not relevant thing
————————————————————————
(Dark troopers) (Species)
(16 pawns) (Heartless) (Nobodies)
(4 bishops) (Heartless) (Nobodies)
(4 castles) (Heartless) (Nobodies)
(4 knights) (Heartless) (Nobodies)
————————————————————————
Basically this is like a party or team I guess anyway.
Soon Jessica left and entered a weird room in her palace yet it was a room of void with mirrors floating around everywhere and those mirrors lead to different Disney worlds
For example.

Racket Ralph
Rapunzel
Little mermaid
Peter Pan
Frozen
extra extra.
Jessica: now where do I start? Hmmm maybe...no no not big hero 6 ummm maybe cars? Nah ummm oh I got it maybe repunzel that's got to be some sort of start right?

She pointed at the mirror that showed the repunzel world inside this room was indeed weird but it is technically kind of inside the fountain that shown darkly in the deep sky of black in the realm she lives in. Soon the mirror begins to lower to Jessica's level and then the mirror showing a lovely world inside was now twisted into a portal with black and dark blue colours. Then Jessica walked threw the said portal and soon she was now in a world were the sun was blooming which was perfect for her because she hates the sun.

Jessica: ughhhh I hate the sun oh this is so stupid.
But then she heard running and turns around to see a man in blue running to her luckily she dodged him before she was barged by him.
Jessica: hey watch it!
Human: sorry gotta go!
Then Jessica saw heartless dressed as jesters running after him one stopped in their tracks bowing to her and then questioned her about why she's here.
Heartless: (ummmm princess? Why are you here?)
Jessica: I'm looking for a guardian called...what was it? Ah sora you know him?
Heartless: (ummm no sorry your highness)
Jessica: it's fine you little scary killer now run along and take that man's heart.
It started to ?blush? Apparently then catches up with its group leaving its princess alone.
But soon she then saw them jump off a cliff and looked down to see three figures one was a duck another was a ummm something. And Then was also a human with brown spiky hair and they slaughtered all the heartless with ease.

Jessica: oh all my broken hearts that's not good.
She said with a half annoyed expression on her.
Jessica: how do I even approach this?
Luckily none sensed her presence and they walked to the pathway were that foolish human went.
After some time she was forced to get of the high ground because the 3 was going in some very obvious secret passage that was clearly seeable to Jessica. So after they went threw she easily just done her little shadow jump to the ground basically making her into a dark fog for no injuries to be done on her. She was about to follow them but she had a better idea.

Jessica: hold on...why don't I just prepare my heartless and nobodies for an ambush that would be smart for me to do wouldn't it.

And so she did she created a little barrier of her nobody's and heartless to slow sora and his pathetic friends down until Jessica is ready for her first battle with a guardian of light.

Soon after long she had just set up another ambush when she heard foot steps then she immediately went into the darkness very fast then she heard the most kid sounding voice she has ever heard of. Apparently the hero's are now with that human and another one that has very long blonde hair it's so bloody long you can tie something up with it.
Flynn: okey that's suspicious.
Sora: repunzel...
Repunzel: don't worry I know to be careful around flowers now (wink)
Jessica: omg that was so dumb.
She said face planting her self wile still in her shadow cloak.

Then sora spoke up.
Sora: whatever it is, it's not normal I'll take a look.
He walked towards the weird flower in front of them when Jessica decided this was a good moment to be a jerk and appeared right in front of him making sora startled.
Jessica: boo!
Sora: Aaaaa! Oof
Donald/goofy: sora!
Jessica: isn't it rude not to let the girl look at the pretty flower?
She said darkly towards them.
Sora: who are you? (Noticed heart shaped hole in chest) wait are you.. a heartless?
Jessica: half actually, I was born with this hole in my chest and that means I have no heart inside me. Just like a heartless wouldn't have.
She told the boy in her cold dark voice that was rarely heard in her.
Sora: half?
Jessica: yes half! Where you not listening?!
Sora: so if you're not an organisation then who are you then.
Jessica: I'm technically on the organisation's side because they gave me a good bargain for helping them.
Sora: bargain? What did they say they would give you?
Jessica: how about...the entire world of light.
Sora and everyone else gasped except repunzel and Flynn because they didn't know what they were talking about.
Jessica: You see my realm, the realm of darkness Is quite small especially when I have a million of dark creatures to rule over. So why don't I swap the two realms. That is possible if you managed to take all that light and the dark essence  and give the huger realm the dark essence and the light essence to the once dark realm isn't that not evil at all?
Sora: yeah it is if you do that then all the people that live in the realm will be destroyed!
Jessica then sighed in disbelief but went with it anyway.
Jessica: well I heard that you can make friends with anyone well (clicks and three nobody's shows up behind) let's see how you make friends with my friends. KILL THEM!

End