Unversing the laughter

(Pun intended. you'll find out soon)
(HOLD IT! Ahem okey sooo I might've f—ked up the time line because this is where that one cutscene happened were aqua was in the realm of darkness with someone else but I'm pretty sure that wasn't from the past so we are gonna pretend okey)
(Flash back)
3 figures are sitting on the beach of the dark world one was a kid and the others was adults. One was wearing a black hood and the kid was wearing a dark dress with a heartless symbol on it the other was wearing a (idk wtf I'm supposed to describe what Aqua is wearing)

 One was wearing a black hood and the kid was wearing a dark dress with a heartless symbol on it the other was wearing a (idk wtf I'm supposed to describe what Aqua is wearing)

Ansem: tell me will you stay here?
Aqua: I can't shake the feeling that these waters touch another shore I've visited.
Ansem: the destiny islands.
The young girl with a heart shaped hole in her body leaned forward to look at the adult next to her and looks at him with confusion.
Aqua: you've heard of them!?
Ansem: yes they are quite lovely a far cry from this wasteland
Jessica: huh?
Ansem: oh right I haven't told you.
Jessica: well no you didn't what is it?
Ansem: it's a place where the realm of darkness is hidden and it's very beautiful then what you see now.
Jessica then looks back at the moon and the dark ocean in her eyes that was beautiful. But anything that doesn't have dark colours she didn't like. (Oh she's 10 in this time Btw)
Jessica: so aqua are you staying or?
Aqua: I'm staying. Someone will come for me
Jessica said nothing then her adoptive father spoke. (Yep Ansem adopted Jessica)

Ansem: these waters are in-between the barriers of light and dark. It's shores the margins of day and night. They brought you and us together. So why not you and another?
Aqua: yes
Everyone went silent before the heartless hybrid heard a foot step and turned around to see a white haired guy with a black coat on.
Jessica: who's that?
Then aqua suddenly felt the presence of the organisation member.
Aqua: who's there!
Ansem: you...

???: master. I must have a word with you.
Ansem: master. So now you mock me.
???: do you recall those experiments of the heart you bade on cease? Among the test subjects was a girl. She had lost her memory just as I had. But...you could reconstruct memory's you did with sora.
Jessica mind: (who is sora?)
???: I believe you have seen the girls memory's
Ansem: what is your question?
???: where did you put the girl?
Ansem: what girl?
???: very well you won't tell me here.

The man reach out his hand to do something until it was whacked out of the way by aqua.
Aqua: I think. You should go.
???: a lost guardian of light? You wait here ...for the king and his fool.

Then a giant heartless appeared and hit Aqua away but she lands on her feet on the sand luckily. Jessica was watching still sitting on the rock near Ansem not casting an expression on her face but only a straight one (remember. no heart?)
???: where's your key blade?
Aqua: don't need it.
Aqua ran towards them both before jumping of the ground and kicks the heartless on the chest then jumped of its body but it leaned towards her and grabbed her by the leg.