The clash between light and dark

Jessica felt like she blacked out but that was certainly written because now she felt like
deja-vu just happened because she was yet again standing right next to Terra that had been possessed by Xehanart. Until it hit her she destroyed them all didn't she? If so then why were all the guardians of light back?

He then again dashed towards ventus but this was different someone blocked him it was a guy wearing key blade armour of gold and red.
Terra: who are you?
Armour: got you, Xehanart.
Terra then jumps back next to Jessica.
Terra: this is impossible.
Jessica just watched him walk up to him he did take a glance at Jessica through but didn't bother to attack her she clicks her fingers behind her back to call her army in as the golden armoured figure walks to Terra.

Armour: how I've waited, for this moment.
He then transformed his key into a lash to then grab on to Terra's dark key to then throw Terra him in the air. He lets go and dashed towards the armour but it's blade turns into a cannon that shot out a beam of light. Then they have a dual in the air.
Ventus: Terra
Aqua: no ven. Them first.
A bunch of heartless were coming after them from behind and front. a army was behind them while a demon tide appeared in front of them that was controlled by Jessica.

Aqua: we'll hold off the others
Sora: okey, we've got this!

Jessica: I've had it with Childs play time for death!
She pointed her arm at sora for the demon tide to then attack him it try's to surround sora and his friends with its multiple body's but sora Donald and goofy jumps out and sora throws goofy towards the tide and he hit it with the heavy impact of the shield he held.

Jessica got her key blades out and started to fire portals from them then made a portal below her to then fire a laser threw it and it went through each gate way to eventually hit sora in the chest then she closed the portals and while still stunned Jessica slashed sora with her two key blades and ended her attack with a chaos ball.

The tide then slashed Donald with its body's and went through a dark gate way to appear behind Jessica and fire her at goofy landing on the his shield then she bounced of it with her legs then smashed him with her wing.

She heard sora coming behind her and made her key blades block the attack from sora in a X shape then fires of shadow balls at him while dealing with goofy throwing his shield at her which she catches and sends it back at him but he equipped it again making her parry useless.

Then the tide was slashed very very hard by sora and became a tornado.

It swirls around very quickly as it starts dashing around the place and catching sora in its grasp and throws him away like rubbish while Jessica was still fighting off Donald and goofy.
She eventually got them of her back by hitting them away with her wings. After that she flys to the sky and sends chaos balls at them doing a 360 quickly then she smashed her fists in the ground making a deadly impact for anyone near her. Then she flew towards Donald and juked around him to fling him aback then upper cuts goofy with a key blade then went all out on sora but was blown back by a projectile by sora's key blade. The Tod didn't like that and swirls it's way to sora with its body's eyes being red in anger.

But sora was able to slice it back with his key blade until Jessica said enough was enough and all the heartless that was in battle formed back into the giant tornado of shadow.
Jessica: it's time for an endless sleep for you all!
The heartless swirled around her making a aggressive sound of wind beating the air with its shadowy body's.
Jessica: now let the void claim your heart.
Goofy: what now?
Donald: sora?
Sora: I'll stop it.
Jessica: heh...fool.
She lunges a tentacle of heartless at him but suddenly key blades started to surround her dark storm
Jessica: WHAT!!!!!!
Sora started to ride the light tide (I guess you could call it)
Jessica: guys all of you use everything you've got you hear!
Heartless's: (will do your highness)
Then the Storm turns into a sphere and all the heartless's eyes were red. Sora used the light from the past to get inside and yet again met Jessica
Jessica: ohhhh you wanna play like THAT!!!!
Sora: it's over!
Jessica: as long I'm living it ain't
She then fired a bunch of orbs of darkness at sora and they were blocked by the light of the past and sora slashed Jessica so did she.
They held their key blades against another then  the light smacked away Jessica and she was shot out of range to melee key blade combat so she started to dash at sora to hit him of but his attention was on the red fury of a core that held the storm in place but Jessica couldn't protect it with the key blades on her back so she got annoyed and slashed through them and shot her self at sora but she was immediately blown out by a powerful light invading her view and burned her skin.