Now where in a play house

So after 1 full hour of sleep Jessica went into her mirror realm room and found the toy story mirror portal and as soon she caught eye contact with it the mirror lowered to her level and she jumps through ending up in a giant toy store.
Jessica: yep not weird at all.
She also noticed that she was small but it was toy story she had watched the sentient toys on there adventures in her mirror wile growing up in her palace with only her fellow heartless.
Her surroundings was very big there was toys big and small everywhere she looked. There was even these big mech toys on display.

Then a voice behind her was to be heard it was kinda deep but not exactly.
???: well if it isn't the princess of all the dark creatures that live in the entire universe.
Jessica turns around to only see another organisation member but it he had white hair like Xemnas but it was short ending at his neck but he didn't look like he was gonna harm her thank darkness for that.
Jessica: and who are you?
Xehanart (young): I'm the younger version of xehanart you must be Jessica pleasure to be working with you ma'am.

Jessica: so

Jessica: so. Where are we exactly?
Xehanart (young): we are in a toy store called galaxy toys and see those mechs I plan on using them on sora and the rest of his pests.
Jessica: hmmm well I hope they will actually do something to them other wise I'll have your head if I don't see a dead body of sora.
Xahanart: your very...bossy.
He replied to Jessica she didn't reply just disappeared to the upper floor to then summon her heartless soldiers. They had a different appearance that came with their creation because they had blasters that was coloured white and had a goggled helmet that was blue.
Heartless: (huh Oh your majesty why might have you called us for?)
Jessica: I need you get in those big mechs they will give you a upper hand in fighting the sparks coming here.
Heartless: (on it you can count on us ma'am. C'mon boys!)
Jessica: just wait till I make the signal.
The heartless nodded and went inside a purple mech that had cannons on its shoulders. Then the heartless inside tested out the mech moving its limbs up and down to get use to it. Then the princess hands behind her back caught a sight of a familiar face that was a toy version of himself for unknown reasons in her mind of...well technically Jessica has a void filled with memory's knowledge from her ummm missing adoptive father and dark desires for her mind which made her smart unlike many other heartless sadly.
Anyway that boy was indeed sora with his friends with no brain ceils and with two familiar toys with em. Apparently the toys in this world was following sora because there friends are missing Jess doesn't know how she immediately knew that but didn't question it out load.

The toy characters was.
Woody
Buzz
Rex
Ham
The green solders And the aliens.
Jessica: well let's not engage just yet.
Then Xehanart appeared so did she going to his side without him noticing a thing.
Xahanart: i can make it move for you.
The little idiots turn to see Xahanart with Jessica next to him and she had a cold blooded face on her looking straight down at sora with her scarlet red eyes.
Xahanart soon noticed her next to him and didn't say anything to her because all she did was take a glance at him then back at sora she definitely wanted him dead he can tell by her dark expression on her face.
Sora: wait your from the dream the last of the Xahanarts!
Xahanart: I'm so honoured you remember me
Xahanart turns to Jessica then back at them then clicking his fingers making an echo inside the building while 3 heartless appears and gets in the mechs wile after they did 3 more came down one purple and the others was blue.