Play date's over

(I wish I could add more to this but the final boss of this world might take long so be prepared)
(Time skip)

Jessica stood with Xehanart waiting for sora and the others until they eventually came from somewhere they all was in a giant room or area filled with dark energy everywhere they look but now it wasn't perfect when you have sparks inside the place really kills the area's effects.
Woody: buzz!
Sora: Xehanart Jessica
Woody: what do you want with my friend.
Xehanart: look. Such tremendous darkness. All because he was ripped away from the boy who loves him most.
Woody: does that mean...we'll end up like buzz? If we don't find Andy.
Xehanart was getting under neath his skin when sora just had to ruin it.
Sora: wrong! Distance doesn't matter Andy's apart of their hearts just like my friends are apart of mine. You can't rip that apart...
Everyone was silent in the foggy dark void until Jessica spoke up so everyone can hear her echoing voice.

Jessica: what?. your friends are your power? How Very true. But if the light of friendship is a form of power. The darkness of being alone is a power. Even greater. Darkness is the hearts true nature.

Woody: whatever your talking i don't care put buzz back where he was then get lost!
Jessica: or else what toy?
Woody: yeah I'm a toy. And a friend.
He takes one step closer not scaring Jessica at first but he did something that he would regret.
Woody: my guess is no one's ever loved you before because you know nothing about hearts and love.
Jessica: shut...up
She starts to stutter out her words now Xahanart heard this and didn't like how she looked like right now because their was a purple glow coming from her eyes as well with a black fog coming out of her body that continued to grow stronger with every word they said to her.
Sora: there are hearts all around us trying to connect. your loneliness just made only made woody and buzz's stronger. That's the hearts true nature. To never ever let go. Wherever they are, Andy and the other toys haven't let go either. And taking buzz
Woody: where leaving no matter what!
Sora: Jessica your so caught up in finding the shadows you forgot about the light that cast them.
Jessica: shut...UP
That's when she had enough Xahanart laughed a bit before saying to them or should I say...warning them.
Xehanart: looks like you broke a window.
Sora: what do y-
Jessica: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
That's when Jessica gets out two key blades and then slashed sora's chest so hard he was sent flying quickly then landed also collided into the rest. Sora takes a look at Jessica and she was furious that speech really made her pissed she had purple flaming eyes with her normal teeth clenched together the world around them then shows hearts breaking randomly buzz has already been recovered by woody without Jessica realising.

Jessica: iVe hAd EnOugH oF yOuR lIgHt sOrA. YOU THINK I HAVE LIGHT INSIDE ME?!!?!?! WELL I DONT. AND I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO CALL THEM FRIENDS BECAUSE I DONT .HAVE .ANY...WHY WOULD I HAVE FRIENDS?!????? I WAS ALONE IN MY PALACE WITH ONLY MY HEARTLESS AND OTHER BEINGS OF DARKNESS SO TELL ME. SORA HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW HOW FRIENDSHIP WORKS WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE. ANYONE!!!!!!!!
Sora was overwhelmed by this out burst of anger then he thought of a reply.
Sora: then stop chasing the shadows and let others be apart of your heart.
Jessica: ohhhh got it...oh...right I don't HAVE A HEART YOU IDOIT!!! I'm better of chasing the darkness then die from the light.
She made a pretty good point with sora there to be honest but "die from the light" made sora confused why would she die if she has light in her and so he asked.
Sora: wait why would you die from light?
Jessica: because...I'm not a mortal. I just look like one when I'm actually a heartless so I chase the abyss to move forward I don't need light.
Sora: but if you really need some friends then darkness won't provide that. I would know.
Jessica: no...I don't care what you say anymore it will help not with me. After all. You kill heartless so shouldn't it be easy to kill me?
Sora looks down while Xahanart puts a hand on Jessica's shoulder.
Xahanart: be a good girl and take care of these fools will you?
Jessica: shut it and leave.
And do he did vanishing into nothing as always. And now it was just Jessica and the 5 enemy's left in the now toy city area and Jessica made another heartless but it took a shape of a alien ship with Jessica on top of it. She then sends out some more heartless while looking down at sora coldly.