Light wins for now

The three nobodies lunged at sora and the other three going for Donald and goofy

The three nobodies lunged at sora and the other three going for Donald and goofy. Repunzel then went to help but she was stopped by sora.
Sora: No repunzel it's to dangerous.
Repunzel: no I'm not leaving I want to help you fight!
Sora: I'm sorry but you can't hurt these guys with a pan you and Flynn go ahead.
Flynn: yeah it's their specialty now come on before you get hurt.
Repunzel looked at Flynn then back at sora.
Repunzel: alright. Be safe.
They ran ahead away from Jessica's little ambush.
Jessica: hmph cowards. Alright you lot show them what your made of.
Then suddenly three of her castle soldiers came from her hole in her chest and they quickly made a protective barrier around Jessica with there giant Shields.

One of The nobodies then attacked sora but he blocked the attack but then getting hit by a dark ball on top him which came from Jessica from behind the shields of her castle heartless guardsmen.
Jessica: wow you're blind.
Sora: no I'm not.
Jessica: okey yeah definitely it's not you missed an incoming attack from me did you?
Sora then dodged a swing from the nobody and tried to go for Jessica but was nailed in the entire body by one of her body guards. Then the nobodies started to target sora probably because he just tried to attack the princess.
But then goofy throws his shield at one killing the nobody and sora quickly took out the other two.

Jessica: hmmm good skills now try this. You too slay these fools of light.
The two towers charged at the three hero's smashing the grassy ground sending them back.
Goofy: I've got an idea sora!
Then they both done some special attack on the two castle's and they were slain by goody's impact for some reason.
Jessica: quite impressive and I'm being serious by that. I'll have to give you everything I've got when I'm ready but go find your blonde haired friend I'll be waiting.
She was then devoured by a demon tower then the tower disappeared from existence.
Sora: where did she go?
Goofy: umm sora I think the better question is who is she. She said she was on the organisation's side but she was a heartless but in a human form?
Donald: hmmm all this is super confusing to me.
Sora: is she...trying to hunt me down?
Goofy: well we are trying to find the missing key blade wielder's and maybe there trying to slow us down by trying to destroy you.
Donald: possibly.
Sora: we can think about this another time right now we need to catch up with repunzel.
His two companions nodded and soon they were off on there journey. Wile Jessica was watching them leave.

Jessica: so now I've got a challenge up my sleeve. Huh?
She heard of a portal opening and turned around to see a dark corridor and then another member of the organisation. He was wearing that black cloak and he had bright pink hair.

Marluxia: well hello princess.
Jessica: oh your apart of the organisation my bad. Why are you here?
Marluxia: I'm here because of curiosity would you mind that?
Jessica nods at the member and he stood next to her also staring at sora.
Marluxia: I thought your supposed to be killing him?
Jessica: I'm trying to build my dark powers up for my fight with him. And also learn his moves so I know when and when he uses them I'll see it coming.
Marluxia: your a smart one aren't you. Now I understand why Xemnes wanted your help.
Jessica: hey a girl always has her tricks.
Marluxia: well I shall let you be. Princess.
Then he traveled threw another dark corridor and like Xemnes he vanished into nothingness.