A princess on sea

(I've redesigned Jessica to look more nicer with her detail and stuff even adding her two key blades and they were really hard to bloody draw so with that said let's continue)

Jessica: omg why do I have to be in this world I'm going to be sick.
Huh oh looks like you missed somethings so I'll just inform you of the events. So yet again another member of the organisation in the world of pirates of the Caribbean. And she was about board a boat that was where two organisation members which takes us to the present.

Vexen: oh, how does he do it?. A creature absent a heart and yet somehow able to keep exiting... not even my finest replica can claim that achievement the secret must be in that box. I have to know what mystery's it contains.

Luxrod: I believe our orders were to find the box and seize it. No more. Put a leash on that run away curiosity.

Vexen: always short sighted. Why would the organisation seek me out just as soon as I was recompleted? If not to affirm my intellectual powerss and invest in my research? Every stride I make is a stride for all us.

Then a dark corridor appeared and they both look over to see who it was.
Jessica: alright I'm here oh .it's you too
Lurxord: oh did you call her to help us with this mission Vexen?
Vexen: indeed I did she will prove of use in this mission. why wouldn't I?
Lurxon: so. What exactly are striding towards?
Vexen: Lurxord do I detect. A hint of treachery in your words?

Jessica: what the hell did I walk into?
Lurxord: what? Don't be absurd. But to be clear I serve the organisation. I don't share your need to please Xemnas . He's good at wrapping you around his little finger. Always has been.
Vexen: all I desire is the freedom to continue my research. Ansem the wise refused to nature my talents. So I cast my lot with Xemnas. With Xahanart rather. Simple as that.
Lurxord: I see. and you don't care how he uses your research?
Vexen: not in the slightest. All that concerns me is that I complete the perfect human vessel.
Lurxord: that's all well and good. But I know this world better then you and her. You Kindly stay out of the way.

Vexen: of course. Considering that those pests have shown up, I'd hardly get anything done.
Jessica: if your mentioning who I think your mentioning then I think I know how to deal with the "pests". Then you can resume your stuffy study's.
Lurxord: oh do you now.
Jessica: actually yes I do thank you very much.
Vexen: hmmm that's my girl. I'll be watching from the shadows, then.
Then he disappeared from the ship and then Jessica turns to Lurxord.
Jessica: okey what's the job?
Lurxord: we are looking for a box that has a heart inside it and it's on a ship called The flying dutchmen. Heard of it?
Jessica shakes her head at Lurxord and he sighed towards her.
Lurxord: it's the ship of the dead to put it simple. And I presume that the "pests" are going to stop us.
Jessica: okey if what you need is delay then let me call upon a crew I know.
She suddenly had a dark foggy ball and she throws it on the wooden ground for it to then summon a lot of heartless that was dressed up to look like pirates.