Eye of the storm

Eventually Jessica had fallen into the darkness of sleep and she even had a dream of her in dark water just sinking endlessly deeper and deeper into the void helpless then she woke up again but Lurxord had woken her up from her little nap she didn't know if she should act glad because he got her out of that stinking dream or mad from disturbing her sleep.
Lurxord: you certainly like sleeping.
Jessica: I do work tirelessly so I have right to be that way.
Lurxord laughed a bit then walked out of the room and she to did the same and sat on a barrel.
Lurxord: tell me. Are you always like this after you shed some tears in your eyes?
Jessica: if that is what you believe. But you could be right. You could be wrong. I'm way to broken to answer.
Lurxord then screwed of leaving Jessica alone with nothing to do.

(Time skip)
(So we're at the Dutchmen part right now just so you know)
Jessica has landed on the Dutchman and saw jack with the box but Lurxord got in front of him before her.
Lurxord: so, you got what you want. Perhaps you're the better player among us. However I must demand you give that to me.
He held out a hand to jack that obviously wasn't gonna gove him said box to Lurxord Jessica could already tell.
Jack: pardon? You must be mistaken, mate.
I'll not be giving you nothing.
Lurxord: then I invoke the right of parle-
Jack then leaned a finger at him.
Jack: uhp no! No parley. Look around you. We're a little busy. And Besides, I've already got all that I want, mate.
He then breathed in Lurxords direction and he fell of the edge making Jessica laugh.
Jack: yep still works.

Then jack accidentally ran into Davy Jones the octopus with legs and arms himself to be honest Jessica was weirded out by his appearance but doesn't bother describing him.
Davy Jones: jack sparra...are you lost? Prisoners don't belong on deck. Your station is in the brig!
Jack then ran away but sora and his other friends appeared.
Sora: we're here.
Jack: ha tables have turned mate.
Jessica: make it 5!
She then appeared on the side were sora was and he was utterly confused by this.
Jessica: once we're done here back to being enemies okey?
Sora: fair!
Davy Jones: hardly. Just a few more maggots to join my crew!

Sora was first to attack Jones and Jessica was just tripping him up and sent him flying in the air. He then disappeared in the floor to then smashed his claw hand into Jessica's face and too heartless appeared and certainly didn't like that because they leaped on him and attacked the octopus himself.
Davy Jones: gahhh you balmy maggots get of me.
That gave Jessica the time to slash him with her key blade and he was sent to the wall.
Then he sora and jack had a sword dual until sora managed to find an opening to hit Jones a couple of times then jack tripped him up for Donald to fire a magic projectile from it.
The octo vanished before appearing at the helm.
Davy Jones: alright kraken kill these miserable disgusting wretches!
Then suddenly a tentacle grabbed Jessica but luckily her darkness over come the tentacle and the grip it had on her was destroyed by an explosion coming out of Jessica and she landed on the wooden floor again then was met with Davy Jones's sword but she blocked it with her own weapon and goofy wracks him away from Jessica.
Goofy: get your chubby old hands of her!
Donald: yeah!
Davy Jones: Kraken!
Suddenly another bloody tentacle smashed down on the surface and Jessica cut the big tentacle of and it screeched away back into the ocean.
Sora and jack was busy fighting the dead man while Jessica and along with Donald and goofy was busy with the kraken. Jessica looks over at where sora and the other pirates were and Davy Jones was about to get a blow on jack so Jessica used her hand to transform into a tentacle like a nobodies arm would do and she grabs hold of the undead captain and smashes him into the floor the jumping on his stomach.
Davy Jones: OOF!!! You'll regret that girl.
Jessica: (yawn) huh what did you say?
Davy Jones then slashed his blade at her but she ducked under it and then fired as many projectiles as she could at Davy Jones back until sora took his turn to slap him up.
Jessica: wait where's the box?!
Jack: don't worry, i still have it!
Davy Jones: you slimy little bug!
He slaps sora away and same with Donald and goofy and he and jack had a sword fight until Jessica grabbed the box and went on a rope.
Jessica: oh look I've got the box!
Davy Jones then climbed up the tope only for Jessica to teleport higher up.
Davy Jones: so that's how it's gonna be? KRAKEN GET HER!
She was suddenly grabbed by the tentacle of the kraken but she was freed by her dark powers help and she cut of the tentacle and threw it towards Davy Jones and goofy made a slam down on him along with sora.