Kingdom hearts

(Okey I'm not doing the emotional death speech because I have to put a bloody long as hell boss in this part so to NOT make this long I'm skipping them)

Jessica and sora landed on a tan like brick and saw Mickey and riku. Jessica stayed back until sora explained it to them both.
Sora: riku your majesty!
Mickey: sora.
Riku: about time
Sora: sorry.
Then they noticed Jessica but sora explains to them that she's on the side of light.
But then a sand storm of some kind blinds them for 3 figures to appear and those figures was
Xemnas
Ansem
Young Xehanart
And on top of a rock was Xehanart the dark king of the board.
Sora: Xemnas! Where's kairi?!
Riku: wait is she in trouble?
Sora: yeah Xemnas took her.
Xehanart luaghed a little bit at his comment of a princess of heart (even though nothing about them means nothing about heart but whatever)
Xehanart: settle down boy
Sora: it's sora!
Xehanart: the 13 darknesses and 7 lights have clashed 9 times welding these 9 keys.
Suddenly 9 evil looking key blades appeared Jessica is technically a master but she still somehow remembered him when her first life happened

(Oh now that's a lore clue their)
Mickey: keys?
Xehanart then started again with his old evil like voice.
Xehanart: we are 4 short, but those 4 keys will be produced here and now.
Sora: yeah sure. And what makes you think there'd be ever be any way we'd help you with that?
Jessica still stayed quiet not knowing what to say and just letting them talk it out.
Xehanart: you forgot that I plan for every eventuality.
Sora then pictured the papers together and knew instantly what he was talking about or should I say...who he was talking about.
Sora: kairi.
Riku then walks forward.
Riku: if you do summon kingdom hearts we will defeat you. And we will close it again.
Xehanart: perhaps...that is...if you can survive that long.

Jessica knew that was battle time and decided to go after Ansem because he was a heartless idiot that she hated so why not.
She flew up flanks around him and rapidly rapped him around her now tentacle arm and smashed him to the ground then letting go and slashed him with her claws that were built in her cloves.

Ansem then charged up something which Jessica just backed away then getting her key blades out because she noticed Xemnas next to her. She slashed him and got rid of a key blade to grab and slam him into the ground. Then she was grabbed by a lash on her leg and was as well slammed to the ground by the young Xehanart but sora slammed his key blade into him to free Jessica as she got back into her flight.

Then she fired a chaos ball at Ansem that homes in on him but he parry's it back and Jessica blocked it thanks to her nobody shield and then slashes her key blade into him and they both had a little dual before Jessica was trapped in endless amounts of hits coming her way but her darkness took her mind and she on porpoise grabbed his neck and started to slash him into a Bolivian.

Then she got enough energy to put dark power into her next slash and he was shot flying back but caught himself in air but was slashed again by Jessica. This continues until Jessica managed to cut her key blade strips threw him.

(After a death cutscene)

Jessica along with Mickey fought the young version of Xehanart he knocked away Jessica back to deal with Mickey but he was shot back by a shadow beam by the princess of darkness then suddenly Mickey sliced him 5 times with his key blade in hand but he was hit again by Jessica's key blades and they both had a dual.

After continuing blocking and attacking Jessica tripped up young Xehanart with her key blade spear weapon then turns it into a giant cross bow and fires a barrage of dark arrows in his direction until his blue lash appeared and it damaged her a bit by manly getting her head but she managed to grab it for Mickey to then slash him and then sora took Mickeys place.