Dark and light clashes (vs armoured Xahanart)

Sora Donald goofy and Jessica had just landed in the arena made of buildings and roads that are on walls and ceilings and with that the battle begins. 
Sora: Xahanart!
Xahanart: we are just getting started.
Sora immediately dashed towards him and slashed his key blade at the armoured master but he blocked the attack and pushed sora away with his key blade. Jessica then flys into battle slicing her key blades at Xahanart and once he didn't expect it she dashed around him and fire's a laser at him then quickly slashing him with her two equipped weapons before flaming out purple fire at him. Xahanart slashed her away and quickly blocked a attack from Donald but was hit by goody's shield then multiple times with sora but he slammed his key at him that made sora get pushed back.
Goofy then attacked with his shield but was knocked away by Xahanart but he was pushed back by a spell from Donald. Jessica grabbed his leg and sent him flying to a wall then they both have a little dogfight in the air.

Jessica was about to get hit in the back but she used her wing to smack away Xahanart then slash him with her key blades which he all blocked and managed to slice Jessica to her side and sora came to support her.
They both have a dual with Xahanart like it was a dual of fates. (lmao) Jessica managed to kick him in the face until blocking a attack with her nobody shield then sends off homing projectiles at him which all hit making sora able to attack him multiple times.

Xehanart then stunned everyone in the battle field and then kicked away sora but Jessica soon recovered her stunned situation.
Goofy: I know what to do Jessica!!!
Jessica: what!!!
She said blocking a attack from Xehanart and once she slashes him away with her other one goofy done hand symbols to her and she understood it (it's basically the move where you throw goofy into enemy's in the air)
She grabs goofy's hand and lefts him in the air and lurched him at Xahanart making him almost lose his flight but now suddenly fired a laser at them all and quickly dashed around the place but was hit back by a punch by Jessica.

She slashed him with her claws and also key blade but Xahanart slashed her away by doing a spin attack with his key blade and shot her back with lightning.
But she was able to catch herself in air and bolted towards the armoured figure and along with sora they slashed their weapons at him like it was nothing. But he vanished from sight and suddenly appeared behind sora and slammed him towards Jessica but she catch sora and blasted a purple lightning out of her hands.

(Oh I didn't know Jessica was a sit Sith Lord)

But suddenly after Jessica place sora back with Donald and goofy the world turns and they all fell into water but Jessica made a shield around herself to not start puking while in a fight. 

Xehanart then immediately went to Jessica but she fired a chaos ball to his face then slashed the hell out of him. He started to teleport everywhere now attacking random until sora sliced him while he was behind him. He was pushed backwards and sora attacked him with his weapon of light. Donald used a spell on Xahanart making him take damage (obviously) then goofy charged in and hits him a couple times with his mighty shield of the guard. Meanwhile Jessica was getting ready a shadow ball to home in on Xehanart and finally she fired it at him and it exploded into more then more as it keeps hitting him. He teleported away for him to block a attack from sora and was pushed back by Xahanart but he then shot him with some light magic. Then he summoned lasers appearing randomly at any time while still have a dual with sora that was until sora got blasted away by Xahanart. He then teleported and slashed his key down to get a blow on sora but was blocked by Jessica and she smashed him away then fired a dark ray at him making him go aback then slashed him with her key blades and finished her attack with a black orb that smashed into him causing it to explode. Xehanart immediately fired more projectiles at them. Jessica was the one who got targeted because well her only thing that's stopping her not puking is her shield and yeah so that's why Xahanart's targeting her. Then sora summoned balls of light at Xahanart and he was push back followed up by a second blow to his back by Jessica. He suddenly shot them back and teleported. Sora then swims up to the surface along with Donald and goofy but Jessica grabs them and they all flew out of the water quickly.

Goofy and Donald land on a destroyed building and speaking of that now the entire place was destroyed. Sora also landed on the building then jumped up and got shot by a laser from Xahanart but he started to fly. Jessica joins him and was immediately shot by a projectile from Xahanart but she wasn't going down that quickly. Then she flys into a dark portal she summoned and then quickly slashes Xahanart making portals wherever she goes then ends it of by blasting a giant laser to her portal she just came through to Xahanart making him get pushed away for sora to slice up. Then he slashes his key blade at sora then shooting him away from his range then grabs Jessica and flogs her to a wall and firing a laser from his palm.

It badly damaged Jessica and she even started to fall but didn't have a rough landing thanks to a orb of darkness that covers her entire body and she had a peaceful landing. She tried getting up to fight again but was too weak so darkness covers the grounds she lad on and starts to heal her injuries. Meanwhile sora was having a dual with Xehanart also dodging lasers here and their, he shoots out a ray of light that Xahanart gets devoured by but sora stops the blue ray and sliced at Xahanart but he dodged the attack and teleported next to sora hitting him back with his key blade then dashing around sora trying to hit him but sora kept on blocking the attacks that came from him, then suddenly sora got knocked away by Xahanart but he recovered and slashes him back. He then grabs his head and flings him to a roof of a building but sora recovered from that fatal blow and fires a barrage of light orbs at Xahanart which made him go aback. Then Jessica recovers from her fatal blow then ceases back into the fight by immediately slashing Xahanart so hard that he could feel his old ass bones crack. And repeated this until she fired a bunch of homing projectiles as well with her heart projectiles.

She then started to teleport everywhere and some times get a hit on Xahanart but most of the Time she got him with her key blades. And finally finished her attack with 6 shadow balls surrounding Xahanart then smashed into Xahanart and once he was stunned sora done some fatal blows on him but he teleported away and then kicks away sora and shot away Jessica but she recovered her flight and then she fire's a massive laser at Xahanart then surrounded him with a dark sphere that exploded on him and sora made the final blow on him.

Then they all land back at where they started just more destroyed then lovely, Xahanart dropped his key that vanished and he put a fist to his heart spot until his armour starts to break and glow a white light until it broke. Xehanart looks at the 4 and smirks and vanished from a darkness.

They all nod to each other and sora leaps up into the and jumps on some Debri from the destroyed city while Jessica picks up Donald and goofy and they all land where Xahanart is at.

End