!!!!One great finale to end this all!!!! (End game)

Sora Donald goofy and Jessica was now facing Xahanart that has just appeared in front of them and as usual he had his hands behind his back and a evil grin. Sora takes a few steps even though he doesn't have to but whatever.
Sora: it's all over Xahanart!
He said summoning his key blade.
Xehanart: you thought you could contain me here...knowing all that you do about connections?
He then gets out a hand and suddenly a light came from it making Jessica actually fall over from how bloody bright it was. Then appeared in his hands the one thing his obsessed about from all this time was the X blade the weapon that can do something bad because I have no clue on what it does but just open kingdom hearts itself and that's it.

He starts to float up in the air because screw physical knowledge because this is a anime styled game and nobody gives an ass about it because it's so hod dam cool.

Xehanart: there is one sky one destiny!
He said lifting his blade into the sky and it turns black with some yellow in it and it made a very dramatic storm.

(Well dur of course there's one sky and one destiny did you only figure that out right now or what? You bloody bald coconut that looks like baldi's cousin from that game called baldi's basics)

Jessica Donald and goofy get their weapons out and went into a fighting stance and the finale begins!

Sora leaps into the air and slashed Xahanart with his key blade and he teleported threw a portal that was a key hole and appeared behind sora and knocked him away with the legendary weapon in his hand.
???: don't use your legendary weapon yet wait until the time is right.
Jessica: okey.
Jessica then gets her key blades out and dash's towards Xahanart and slashed him a couple of times before blowing him back with her dark lightning and then starts to ground pound into the floor almost getting Xahanart but she was slashed back by tge X blade he has in his palm but her flight was recovered and immediately fired a laser at him and then dashed towards him slashing him from all directions and then grabbing his neck and boosting into the air to throw him back down on the floor and then she stabbed her key's into the floor that missed Xahanart and immediately got them out again to start blocking Xahanart's attacks.

He slashed down first on Jessica but she was able to block it and kick him away then he went to the side which she blocked and held off and then she pushed the blade away from her 2 and managed to slash Xahanart in the face before he then slashed on the other side of her which she again blocked and held it off. Soon she pushed away the blade and teleport behind him and slash his back before sora went for a attack but Xahanart teleported away and then slashes sora 5 times before being grabbed by Jessica and thrown to a wall.
Jessica: you okey sora?
Sora: yeah thanks Jessica.
Jessica: no problem.
Jessica then dashed towards Xahanart getting herself into a dual again and after blocking some attacks from Xahanart she was about to hit him but was blown away by his power sora then jumped and slammed down his key for it to then be blocked by Xahanart's weapon he had equipped which would be the X blade. Then he pushed away sora and then slashed at him but luckily he dodges the blow's from the great weapon he held in his old as hell hand. Jessica then managed to zap her purple sith lightning at Xahanart without him noticing anything.
Goofy: c'mon Donald we need to finish this.
Donald: yeah let's do this!
Donald then fires a very big firework at Xahanart and he slashes at him but the blow was blocked by goofy until sora sliced him up and Jessica summoned a chaos ball to his back. He vanished away to then appear behind Jessica and slashed he away to a wall but she managed to make a portal before she landed and then another to then fire a dark ray at Xahanart, then he dashed towards Jessica and slammed his blade her way but she blocked it and slashed him away with her other key blade then sends lightning out of her fingers.