Frozen waste land

After a long sleep Jessica woke up in 5 hours and decided to go into her library to get a book to read. She was looking for a book that was about how to learn your dark magic. So she went to the librarian to see if it knows where she could find one.

Jessica: hey there Liberian how's your books going? 

Unversed: (oh quite well princess this library you gave me possession off

Unversed: (oh quite well princess this library you gave me possession off. What about you. Are you looking for a book of some kind?)

Jessica: yes actually...I'm looking for a book that can teach you how to use your dark powers better. Do you have one?
The Librarian started to look through many floating books behind it and took one and Reid it then it shuts it and looks back at its ruler.
Unversed: (yes we do actually ,they are at isle 13)
Jessica: okey thanks again.
Unversed: (any time princess)
Jessica walked to were the unversed said where there should be what Jessica was looking for and it was rightfully correct but there was at least 50 books i the isle but Jessica found the book she was looking for. She dusted the old book of while sitting In an area where you can get a drinkable liquid called void pain it was basically a dark version of water that can be found in beaches of the dark realm. It was kinda like a coffee shop you could say.

Many heartless nobodies and unversed was their too such as
Shadows.
Solders.
Flood.
Nobodies.
You name it.
Jessica went up to the counter to order another type of drink that was similar to coffee but In this world it was called by flaming rage.
Jessica: hey can I get a...flaming rage please. Oh hi their flamon

(Flamon) Flamon was a warrior but he retired and became a baker for the princess herself and they have a good boned together but flamon will sometimes attack and terrorise the cosmos here and their manly just stealing ingredients for his establish...

(Flamon)
Flamon was a warrior but he retired and became a baker for the princess herself and they have a good boned together but flamon will sometimes attack and terrorise the cosmos here and their manly just stealing ingredients for his establishment. And his one of the first heartless to be given a proper name.
Flamon: (hm oh hi their Jessica how's your life it's been a while since we talked huh?)
Jessica: oh it has. well yeah its been a trip around the board but its been "fun"
Flamon: (so what was it that you wanted to order again?)
Jessica: oh umm 1 flaming rage.
Flamon: (no food?)
Jessica: actually yeah I'll have vruit cake.
Flamon: (alright one flaming rage and vruit cake coming right up)
Jessica then sat down on a table nearby and placed her book down and started to read it and surprisingly the author was Ansem the wise himself.