04 | mew-mews

Chapter Four🎲Mews-Mews

Chapter Four
🎲
Mews-Mews

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

            It was the next day, and to say that Olivia was exhausted was an understatement. With everything going on with Will and Dart, she needed some time to just think. She also still hadn't seen Nancy, which only made her more worried. Not really wanting to go home from school right away, she decided to go to the gym. She dropped her pink backpack one of the benches and sat down. Looking up, she blushed when she saw Steve. She had forgotten that it was the basketball team's practice today.

            Steve gave a tiny wave when he saw her. She had kind of forgotten about what happened at the party with all of the chaos that was going on. She smiled shyly and pulled out her sketchbook, opening it to a blank page. Her sketchbook was probably her most prized possession, and if she lost it she wouldn't know what she'd do. Without realizing it, she started drawing the handsome features of Steve.

            "All right, all right, all right!" Billy shouted, causing Olivia to look up at what was going on. He was dribbling the basketball as Steve was trying to get it from him. "King Steve! King Steve everyone! I like it. Playing tough today."

            "Do you ever stop talking? Come on!" Steve said, clearly annoyed.

            What?" Billy teased. "You're afraid the coach is gonna bench you now that I'm here? Huh?" Steve shifted his eyes towards Olivia, causing Billy to look at her. "Oh, I get it. Your afraid I'm gonna steal your pretty little girlfriend over there." He said, pointing towards Olivia.

            Billy shoved Steve to the ground and threw the ball into the hoop. She quickly stood up to see if Steve was okay. Billy winked at her, as if he thought that score would impress her. The Henderson girl was surprised, she had never received any attention from a boy before, other than Keith of course. Unbeknownst to her, she was actually quite lovely and many boys of Hawkins High did seek to have her attention. She just didn't notice, and wouldn't have believed it if someone told her.