14 | it's always been you

Chapter Fourteen 🕰️It's Always Been You

Chapter Fourteen
🕰️
It's Always Been You

            Olivia sat in the front seat of the trailer home this time by Steve as they drove to the creepy Creel House once more

Olivia sat in the front seat of the trailer home this time by Steve as they drove to the creepy Creel House once more. She fiddled with her hands nervously, glancing behind her at Max every now and then. The sun was beginning to set as they all sat in an intense silence during the drive. Steve had one hand gripped on the wheel, while he extended his other hand to hold Olivia's hand to calm her down.

Max was following through with the plan, she was going to distract Vecna. Olivia didn't like the idea of Max facing Vecna on her own at all, but she knew that if their plan works, then hopefully they will be able to defeat Vecna once and for all.

Erica, Lucas, and Max hopped out of the trailer one by one, but before Max could climb out, Olivia stopped her. "Max, sweetie, are you sure you want to do this?" Her voice croaked.

The red head nodded and immediately pulled her into a hug, taking Olivia by surprise but hugged her back. "Be careful. Please be careful," Olivia begged her.

"I will," Max responded, her voice muffled as she hugged Olivia tighter. "And hey, don't miss Vecna. Kill that asshole, Liv, I know you can do it."

There's hesitance in Max as she breaks their hug and climbed out of the trailer home along with Lucas and Erica and closed the door behind her. The three of them stood in front of the Creel House that stared back at them in all of its glory.

Olivia sat back down in the front seat and Steve looked to her for assurance before they drove back to Eddie's trailer to finish their plan.

𓆩♡𓆪

            "Okay. I want to run through this one more time," Nancy instructed. "Phase one."

            "We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready," Robin explained.

            Nancy nodded approvingly. "Phase two."