11 | dream a little dream of me

Chapter 11🕰️Dream a Little Dream of Me

Chapter 11
🕰️
Dream a Little Dream of Me

            Olivia keeps falling down into a never-ending void of darkness

            Instead of her head hitting on a soft mattress like she thought would have happened, her head hits on a hard, cold, marble floor. She winces in pain, and it takes her a moment to stand up. A chill runs through her and she crosses her arms, suddenly feeling cold. She glances around her surroundings and she realizes that she is standing in the upside down version of StarCourt mall. Creepy vines were crawling everywhere; the walls, floors, and ceilings were covered in them. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, wondering how she possibly could have been at StarCourt when she was just in Eddie's trailer mere seconds ago. Her whole body trembles with fear when she instantly realizes that none of her friends were with her, that she was completely alone in the most terrifying place in the world.

She freezes when she hears a deep, ominous voice that startles her. She steps back in fear while trying her best to not stumble to the ground. "Do you remember what you did, Olivia?" The haunting voice asks her. "Or have you already forgotten? When I kill someone, I never forget."

𓆩♡𓆪

"Olivia," Steve's eyes widened in horror as he watched Olivia's beautiful brown eyes that he fell in love turn to a white glow. "Hey, Hey! Stay with me. Olivia!" He panicked, unsure of what to do and began to shake her shoulders vigorously. He was willing to do anything to save her, he couldn't bare seeing her in this state.

On the other side of the ceiling, the others look up to see what was happening. "Vecna," Max stated.

Dustin had never been more scared in his entire life when he saw his sister possessed. He felt a tear roll down his cheek, but he immediately asked Eddie where his mixtapes were.

𓆩♡𓆪

Olivia's breath hitches, and she covers her hands with her ears trying to rid of the bellowing voice. "Dustin! Steve! Robin!" She shrieks for her loved ones for help and her eyes search for them frantically, even though she knows that they aren't there.