12 | zoomer

Chapter Twelve
🎲
Zoomer

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

"Am I dreaming, or is that you Harrington?" A devilish grin was plastered on Billy's face that gave Olivia an unsettling feeling in her stomach. She stepped out from behind Steve so that Billy could see her better. "Ah, and the sweetheart of Hawkins?" He took a closer look at her and breathed out a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

            "Yeah, it's us," Steve murmured, pushing Olivia back behind him. "Don't cream your pants."

            Billy took off his leather jacket and tossed it on the ground. "What are you doing here, Amigo?"

            "I could ask you the same thing," Steve retorted. "Amigo."

            "Looking for my stepsister," Billy answered. "A little birdie told me she was here."

            "Huh, that's weird. I don't know her." Steve lied.

            "Small? Redhead? Bit of bitch." Billy described bitterly. A spark of anger ignited in Olivia for the way Billy was describing Max. She clenches her fists and walks towards him, but Steve holds her back.

            "Doesn't ring a bell," Steve huffed, squeezing Olivia's hand tighter. "Sorry buddy."

            "You know, I don't know, this... this whole situation... I don't know Harrington. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies." Billy articulated.

            "Oh yeah, why's that?"

            "My thirteen year old sister goes missing all day. And then I found her with you and this pretty little thing in a stranger's house." Billy gestured to Olivia and sends a gaze towards her, making her uncomfortable. "And you lie to me about it," He finished.

            Steve moved her closer to side, not wanting Billy to touch her at all. Steve laughs bitterly. "Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what? I don't know what you understand about what I just said. She's not here."

            "Then who is that?" Billy pointed to the window with his cigarette. Steve and Olivia both looked behind them, only to find the kids peeking out the window.

            "Shit," Olivia muttered under her breath. As soon as she said that, Billy knocked down Steve with a punch. "Steve!" Olivia immediately kneeled down next to him to make sure he was okay.

            "I told you to plant your feet," Billy kicks him again and marches into the house.

            "Steve, are you okay?" She asked, putting a tender hand on him.

            "I'm fine," Steve nodded. "Go to the kids." He instructed. Olivia looked at him one more time before rushing back into the house. Billy had slammed Lucas to the wall and was threatening him. Olivia felt that flame in her again, which was a rare sight to see coming from the soft spoken girl.