11 | the babysitters' club

Chapter Eleven
🎲
The Babysitter's Club

Chapter Eleven🎲The Babysitter's Club

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

There was no doubt how much love and adoration Mike held for Eleven. Even though they were barely even teenagers, Olivia could tell that Mike loved Eleven, just by the look that was written all over his face. El's look changed; her hair was grown now and she was dressed in all black. Mike slowly walked up to her, more than happy that she was alive.

            As his mouth started to quiver, he didn't waste a second to pull her into a hug. Olivia tried to hold back her tears, the love between those two was making her teary eyed. "I never gave up on you." Mike spoke. "I called you every night. Every night for-"

            "353 days," She finished for him. "I heard."

            Steve furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and turned towards Olivia who was beside him. "Who's that?" He whispered and gestured towards the girl that everyone's attention was on.

            "Eleven," She answered with a smile.

            "Wait, like the number?" He questioned.

            "Yeah," She nodded. "We call her El for short. She sacrificed herself for us last year. We all thought she was taken by one of those Demagorgons last year, but it turns out she's been alive all this time." She explained. Her mind was racing with many questions. She wondered about what happened with El, how she survived, and where she has been all this time.

            "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked softly.

            Hopper stepped forward. "Because I wouldn't let her," He stated. Olivia tilted her head, confused at what he meant.

            Mike turned his head towards Hopper, and raised his eyebrows as realization came over him. "You've been hiding her! You've been hiding her this whole time!" He accuses and pushes Hopper out of anger.

            Olivia stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder. "Mike, calm down," She said gently.

            "I can't calm down Liv! He's been hiding her from me!" He shouted and shoved his small fists at him. Olivia pulled him away tenderly and tried to calm him down. Mike tried to get out of Olivia's grasp and throw more fists at Hopper.

            "Hey hey, let's talk alone." Hopper gritted his teeth, and pulled Mike away to another room. Olivia sighed and hoped that the Wheeler boy wouldn't be too angry with Hopper. Olivia understood that Hopper was just trying to protect El and keep her safe.