Chapter 37 - part 2

Mingyu went somewhere he could find peace at the moment. He knew that he needs to stop running away and face the situation bravely, but he even if he wanted to, he can't.

He sat on an empty swing and looked up in the sky. Tears gently streamed down to face as he caresses his stomach. "Baby, I'm sorry for being a coward..." he looked down, "Hindi ko pa kasi alam anong gagawin ko eh..."

Mingyu continued crying his heart out. All he could feel is fear and doubts. No matter how Seokmin says that he would help him, he still can't help but feel scared about things. He doesn't know why things have to turn out this way. Marami pa siyang mga pangarap sa buhay, at pinakauna dun ang maging doktor.

But how can he do that now that there's another life inside him relying on him now? Yes, he takes care of patients on a daily basis but he doesn't have an ounce of idea on how to be a parent. He knew how hard things were for his mother when she separated with his father before. He knew how much sacrifice she did for him. Will he be able to the same for his unborn child?

Everything is too complicated and nerve-wracking for him. The fear of disappointing his parents, the doubts he has for the one who impregnated him and the regrets he feels because of what happened due to his carelessness. He should have not surrendered himself to a stranger. He should have used his mind instead of being clouded by a spur of emotions.

Pero ano pa bang magagawa niya? Wala na hindi ba? Tomorrow he has to face things. Whether or not he is really carrying a baby inside him, he has to accept his fate though it is hard. He has to start accepting that he would be a parent soon. There's no way he would get rid of the baby inside him. Hindi lang dahil isa siyang nurse, kundi dahil wala namang kasalanan ang bata. Oo bunga ng isang pagkakamali, but the child is his own flesh and blood.

Kung ano mang mangyayari sa hinaharap, sa susunod na lang niya iisipin. Kung kailan niya masasabing handa na talaga siya, hindi rin niya alam. All he knows is that he has to be strong no matter what happens.

Moreover, he has to confront someone. After all, it wasn't just his fault on why he's in such a difficult state right now.

"Kaya mo 'yan, Gyu. Para sa'yo at..." he wiped his tears and touched his tummy. "At lalo na sa kanya."

.

.