Chapter 101 [Ch 480-484 in Twt]

2:30 am

Wonwoo was stirred from his sleep when he noticed that the space beside him was empty. He looked around, and didn't see Mingyu across the room. Umuwi na kaya ito? Napakakulit talaga ng buntis na 'yun.

Wonwoo rubbed the sleep from his eyes before he stood up. He took his eyeglasses and went inside the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He wore his eyeglasses and went out of the room, still hoping he would find his stubborn fiancé.

As he walks he way downstairs, the lights were off but he could hear faint rustling sound that probably came from the kitchen. Wonwoo took long strides going to where the sound is coming from.

He saw the refrigerator open, its light illuminating a bit, but he can't see anyone around near it.

Bakit kaya bukas ang ref? Ano kaya 'yung ingay na 'yun? With his curiosity as well as the want to drink water, he slowly walked towards the refrigerator and widened the opening of its door when he suddenly—

"GOSH!" Wonwoo hissed lowly as he clutches his chest. He was surprised to see Mingyu slumped on the floor somewhat eating a cake from the refrigerator. "Anong ginagawa mo diyan?!"

Mingyu looked up to him with teary eyes, his lips, face and hands stained with the cake's icing and cheeks puffed due to the food he's chewing. He incoherently apologized while showing the cake carton that's almost empty, "So...wee..."

Wonwoo cracked his neck and heaved a sigh. He took the cake from Mingyu's hands and placed it on top of the dining table. "Nagugutom ka?"

Mingyu nodded his head in affirmation. Tears poured down to his face, he then wiped his face using his right hand making the icing spread on his face more.

Wonwoo crouched down. "Shhhh. Don't cry. Bakit hindi ka nagsabi na nagugutom ka? Dapat ginising mo ako."

"Kasi...kasi...ayaw na kitang istorbohin sa pagtulog..." Mingyu sobbed. "Pumunta na nga ako...dito basta-basta tapos aabalahin pa kita... Tapos...ayaw ko namang pakialam mga pagkain niyo rito...pero nagugutom na talaga ako eh..."

He apologized once again as he ducked his head down, "I'm sorry."

Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu's hair, smiling at him. "No. Hindi ka nga nakakaabala sabi." he refuted. "May ilang pagkain diyan sa refrigerator. Iinit na lang natin anong gusto mo ba?"

Mingyu brought his gaze back up to Wonwoo, "Talaga? Pwede ba...'yun?" he snifled.

"Opo. Pwedeng-pwede."

"Sure ka?"

"Sure ako. Ano bang gusto mo diyan?"

"May nakita ako rito kaninang tapa tapos rice." Mingyu pouted shyly. "Gusto ko nun kaso fried rice na walang bawang."

Wonwoo laughed at his weird cravings but stopped immediately, not wanting to offend his pregnant fiancé. "Okay. Ipagpiprito kita ng tapa at kanin." he replied. "Tara. Tayo ka na diyan. Punung-puno ka na ng icing. Mamaya maghilamos ka at magpalit ng damit. Feeling ko may kakasya naman sa'yo dun galing sa damitan ko."

Mingyu nodded his head once again. He's supposed to wipe his face again but Wonwoo was quick to hold his hand and stop him.

"No, don't. Kakalat lalo sa mukha mo 'yung icing." Wonwoo sternly stated. He took Mingyu's wrists in order to help him stand up then closed the refrigerator. He pulled Mingyu towards and made him sit on the kitchen stool. "Stay here." he ordered before going at the other side of the kitchen.

"Okay." Mingyu mumbled.

Wonwoo took pitcher with water and placed it on top of the kitchen counter near Mingyu. He took a glass and poured water in it. "Inom ka muna ng tubig. Ang tamis ng kinain mo." he said. Mingyu emptied the glass immediately.