Chapter 87 [Ch 392-399 in Twt]

Mingyu entered his room with Wonwoo, when the former noticed that their hands were still intertwined together, he abruptly let go of Wonwoo's hand.

"S—sorry." Mingyu shyly apologized.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward because no one dared to speak after.

Wonwoo shook his head, he stepped away, giving a distance between the two of them. "Okay lang ako. Ikaw? Baka may gusto ba kayong food ni Baby Mango?" he asked.

"Bakit ako tinatanong mo? Ikaw 'yung nasaktan sa ating dalawa hindi ba?" Mingyu whined, stomping his feet like a kid. "Hindi ko maintindihan bakit nagpabugbog kay kina Papu at Jun!"

Wonwoo panicked when he saw Mingyu sulking. He didn't know what to do on how to calm the former down. "Okay. Sorry na."

"Bakit lumayo ka sakin kanina? Galit ka noh?" Mingyu complained. "Sabi mo mag-uusap tayo!"

"Ha?" Wonwoo asked in confusion. He's aware that Mingyu's mood swings are probably hitting him again. "Hindi ako galit. Baka naiilang ka sa akin. Tsaka amoy alak ako kaya lumayo ako sa'yo."

Mingyu pouted, pointing the bed. "Upo ka dun! Tapos wait mo ako!"

Wonwoo was confused once again, but had no choice but to comply. He can't argue with a moody person like him.

Mingyu took a clean face towel from his drawer and walked towards the bathroom to get a basin of water. He also took his first aid kit from his bag.

Wonwoo wanted to stand up to help Mingyu, but the latter frowned at him, making him sit still.

Mingyu sat beside Wonwoo to check the wounds on his face and placed the basin on top of the bed, while damping the towel in it. He felt guilty when Wonwoo flinched the moment he inspected the wounds.

Mingyu suddenly felt a sharp pang of pain thrust through his chest when he saw Wonwoo's state. Honestly, Wonwoo was a jerk when he went to their house. The former's words were indeed cold and heartless, given the fact that it's not only his fault why they were in such situation. Wonwoo made it sound that Mingyu was only after the financial support for their child, but he really isn't.

What Mingyu needed is to have the support, as he  doesn't have a single idea on how to be parent, what more to carry a child for 9 months, but Wonwoo didn't gave him such favorable response last time. However, after hearing that it was Wonwoo who keeps sending them food, owning up his mistake and making an initiative to ask how his baby and him are doing, Mingyu knows that Wonwoo is definitely trying to exert an effort for them.

The injury his father and cousin inflicted to Wonwoo were too much. They're too much as a form of avenge for him. The bruises and wounds on his face were prominent. Namamaga nga rin at nagdudugo ang labi nito. Sobrang nakakaawa. After all, Wonwoo still Baby Mango's parent too.

Mingyu wiped the blood on Wonwoo's face, but careful not to hurt the latter. His heart swells whenever Wonwoo flinches, perhaps due to pain.

Mingyu just whispers a series of Sorrys whenever Wonwoo would groan while his wiping his face.

Without being conscious, tears streamed down to Mingyu's face as he damps the face towel. He put his gaze down to the towel, attempting to avoid Wonwoo's gaze.

"Umiiyak ka ba?" Wonwoo asked in panic.

Mingyu shook his head, while snifling. "Hindi ah...bakit naman ako iiyak?" he denied, voice cracking.

Wonwoo scooted closer to Mingyu and gently lifted his chin using his finger, making the latter face him. "Yes. You are crying. Bakit?"

"Hindi nga." Mingyu whined, swatting Wonwoo's hand away.