Ending 2: 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

...Minho. As you sat down, he immediately turned to look at you, which caught you a bit of guard, but you also turned to him. He looked you deep into your eyes, it felt like he tried to touch your soul and a shiver was sended down your spine. You haven't even thought about what to say to him. So for a few seconds, you just looked at him dumbfounded. He looked at you, expectant. You looked down at your hands and then back up at him. There was no turning back, so you took a deep breath.

"Minho, I need to talk to you." you started, "Yeah? What do you want to talk about?" he asked, his voice calm, but you still heard a teasing undertone, which allowed you to relax and let your tense shoulders fall. "I think you know what I want to talk about" you replied and you noticed the hint of a smile on Minho's lips. "Whatever you want to talk about, Angel, you have my full attention." He seemed to be pretty confident in his words and you weren't surprised, after all he was right. "I want to talk about what happened with Newt" you said in a contire voice.

As Newt's name dropped, Minho's face twitched, but he remained calm "What about it?" a slight hint of annoyance decorated his voice. "What happened with Newt," you started again, quickly licking your lips in order to make time to find the right words "meant nothing." you finished in a stern voice. It was impossible to not believe you, however Minho raised an eyebrow, he wanted to see you fidget some more and you knew that. You hated it, but you probably deserved it. "Minho, it's you. It's been you all along" you rephrased your own words.

"I know" Minho answered dryly. "Wha- You know? How?" you asked him and looked at him with big confused eyes. How was he supposed to know? He had to be joking. You knew that he was confident and maybe sometimes even playfully arrogant, but this certainly wasn't the reaction you expected. You felt like a small child, who stood next to their parents while they talked about something you didn't understand.

You looked at him for a second longer as he suddenly came very close to your face. He held a smirk on his lips as you felt your head turn red. Warmth spreaded in your body and covered your mind, so you couldn't catch a clear thought. Minho on the other hand seemed to enjoy seeing you like this, uncertain, lost and maybe also a little bit afraid. He lifted a hand and cupped one of your cheeks. You shrugged as his hand touched the skin of your face, but Minho didn't seem to be unsettled by it. He just kept his hand there.

Then he came even closer to your ear. His lips brushed it and his breath tickled your neck as he said "Because I know that you have taste". You wanted to say something, because he clearly misunderstood your former statement, but before you could even say a word or finish your thought, you felt Minho's lips on yours.

He kissed you.

By the way he kissed you, you could tell that he had been longing for it for a long time and you felt the same way. So you kissed back and allowed yourself to let yourself sink into the kiss until you eventually forgot everything else. This time, you had no interrupting second thoughts, no doubt, you knew what you wanted. Everything around you was shattered, twisted or felt wrong. This was the only thing that felt real, the only thing you knew you truly wanted and you didn't want it to end, but there was still something which needed to be said.

So you broke away from the kiss, but stayed close to Minho. "No- I mean yeah, but that's not what I meant" you started to explain with a nervous chuckle " When I told all of you earlier, that I only remember one person from before the maze, a person I hold close to my heart, I was speaking about you. Minho, I've had many dreams in which I saw and remembered you. At first I wasn't sure, but now I am. I've followed you into the maze because I loved you" you explained and after a quick break you added "and I still do.". You didn't know how you could have ever thought about that fact twice.

Minho blinked in confusion "You were in the maze because of me?" his voice held a hint of regret in it and you slowly shook your head "It was my own decision, but you were the reason. Originally, I wasn't supposed to be in the maze and to be honest, I don't even remember how I got there at last. But what I know is that I followed you there, because I didn't want to lose you" you explained everything to him and Minho seemed to be speechless for the first time in his life.

He looked out the window, trying to process what he just heard, before he turned back to you and looked at you with stern eyes. You've seen this serious expression on Minho's face only once, when you had followed him into the maze, so you held your breath "Seriously Y/n, I'll make sure you'll never lose me again. I'll make sure I'll never lose you again. I've told you that I would go through hell to have you and I did, so you're mine now, or in this case, you're mine again"

You let out your breath and started to smile "It seems that we belong together". He looked at you with loving eyes and placed his hand back at your cheek. His touch had never felt so protective, you nestled your cheek into his hand.

"I love you, Angel"

"I love you too, I always did and always will."