CHP 2 : hidden deal

"so, since all of us are here why not have a small introduction to one another?" mr. park smiles at everyone, who is gathered around a fancy table.

the worst part is, i'm facing the brat.

"yes, of course. with that, shall we start with the youngest?" dad asks which mr. park agreed and gestured for sunghoon to speak up.

"i'm park sunghoon."

...

silence.

"that's all?" i asked, trying to break the awkward silence after he spoke up.

"yeah, got a problem with it?" he responded back, raising an eye brow at me. "besides, why would I share some of my precious info to a fa-"

"MOVING ON." mr. park sternly says, stopping him at his words.

god, that kid has no respect AT ALL.

after several minutes of introducing ourselves, we started talking more about business, like usual.

to be honest, all this business talk became boring to me. i used to look up to my father for being so successful but i learned that not everything is about success.

the thing is, dad would always grab any opportunities regardung his company having more money or success blah blah blah.

"so, mister sim. I actually had an intention when I decided to let my family meet yours because... I wanted to actually make a deal."

"of course sir, what kind of deal are you willing to offer?" mr. park grew silent for a moment before standing up.

"well... if you don't mind, can we discuss this in private?"

mom and dad looked at each other and mom just nodded, after that, dad also stood up and went to a more quiet and private area with the ceo for them to talk.

i leaned closer to my mom, "what do you think are they talking about?"

"i don't know sweetie, let's just hope it's not something too big for us to handle."

mom patted my back and left me to talk to mrs. park.

great, now i'm alone with this dude. who doesn't even give two fucks about what's going on. i sigh.

he was wearing something in his ears again, i think they're called earbuds. eh, anywho i decided not to disturb him since it might lead to some big cat...or dog fight.

~

time : 11:28 PM

"thank you for the delicious and wonderful meal, mister park."

"no worries, i look forward to meeting you and especially your son tomorrow." they both shake hands before leaving with their limo.

"huh? me?" i looked at dad confused, he sighed and pats my back. "i'm sorry son, but for now let's get home and rest."

i only nodded in response.

'what did mr. park mean in 'especially your son'? Is he some creep or what.'

the thought made me shiver, i don't know if its because of the support of the cold breeze or the thought itself.