CHP 19 : myself

!! jake pov !!

darkness. total darkness. all my eyes could see was pitch black, everything. not even a hint of light, just black.

my arms wander, trying to look for something or someone to hold onto, to know that i'm not alone.

but as i do, my breathing lessens.

i cough, trying to save oxygen as much as i can.

"jake..?"

sunghoon! his voice, how i missed him so much. i tried running towards the voice.

"jake~"

"i-i'm coming-!" jake pants, he knows its bad due to the situation he's in but he can't help it, he wants to hear sunghoon, he wants to see sunghoon, he wants to feel sunghoon. "hoon..?"

i slow down, as the darkness fade away. i was finally back, back to reality. i sigh in relief, i look around to check where i am, and then it hit me.

i was almost forced to get into some car by tall men in suits. i felt nervous yet again, but i tried shrugging it off since my main goal was to find sunghoon.

sunghoon.. where are you?

i kept running and running, all i did was run, i used all of my strength just to run and run to where sunghoon may be.

please..

as i run, i finally spot him. sunghoon. park sunghoon. the love of my life. hoon. a smile then formed on my lips, i started sobbing.

i didn't wanna waste anymore time so i ran to him...but..

he was on the ground, looking so sad while holding something. who hurt him? i looked around, i also spot heeseung, who was sitting on the ground also, with a gun on his hand.

why do they look so depressed? i look to my right and spot a dead body. i gasp, trying to call out to sunghoon.

"sunghoon! what happened?-"

"jake..."

sunghoon whispers, his voice almost cracking. "hey! what's wro-"

just then, chills then passed by my whole body like a zap..sunghoon was not holding something, he was holding someone.

i saw someone lifeless, i saw...myself.

the end.