CHP 3 : newlyweds

time : 7:38 AM

"wha..what's with all these bags..?" i look beside my bed, there were like 3-6 bags full of clothes and some of my stuff.

i just woke up, mom and dad are in my room. dad is smiling at me genuinely, and mom is at the verge of tears, what the fuck is happening.

"son, it may be too soon for you but it's for the best of you and the company," he said.

'WHAT?'

"a-are you selling me out?? to the parks? your own son?!" i was almost about to cry but mom rushed towards me and hugged me.

"no no, darling it's not like that. you're our precious son, we can't do that." she cupped my face.

"then what's this??"

"you'll know once you get there, amore. the driver is already waiting outside so go wash up, hm? we'll be seeing you off."

no, what. everything is going too fast, my stuff is in several bags, and there's a car waiting outside for me, but they say they're not selling me out.

'what in the world is happening.'

~

"um, what is he doing here?" sunghoon looked at me shocked yet furious. why does he hate me so much? I literally just laid a finger on him and now he's like this.

"yeah sir? my father sent me here with my stuff without a word, so i'm hoping i get something out of you...?" mr. park looked at his wife and sighs.

after a moment of silence he looked at me then sunghoon.

"son, from now on, you two are newlyweds."

"w-"

"WHAT?!?" my 'what' got cut off by sunghoon's.

"what do you mean?? i'm getting married...to HIM?!" sunghoon yelled, pointing a finger at me like i'm some sort of disgusting bug.

"uh, yeah sir- what.. what is this all about? newlyweds?" I spoke up this time.

"no sunghoon, you and him are already married." he sternly says.

i was speechless.

'me? married to him?? what the fuck.'

"but sir! we're both males, isn't it- kind of weird?" I asked.

"yes, that is correct but this is the only thing I could think of when me and your father were making the deal that night. i'm sorry for the sudden announcement but you two will be living here, in this mansion. by yourselves."

silence.

I looked at sunghoon, completely shocked, but more furious. "AGH, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!"

he shouted before storming off.

I looked at mr. park who had this frown in his face. i felt bad but still, why would they make a deal just like that?

mr. park gestured me to come close.

"i'll explain it all to you, but you have to understand first, son."

he put his two hands on my shoulders. I look down and nod, listening to him.

"I'm sorry that all of this is so sudden but, your main objective for the next several months is to take care of sunghoon, my son. I know he's a handful but he'll be more gentle towards you in the future as time goes by. me and your parents are going overseas since necessarry and needed. please take care of him, this is for him also. Here."

he gave me a paper, "you can have a divorce anytime but only if 5 months have already passed. me and the sims will be overseas for a year. maybe you two can take over our company and be CEOS one day after 5 months."

"I hope you understand, we'll be off for now. goodbye and take care son. goodluck."

he grabbed his suitcase and went out, his wife waiting there.

'no..'

what he said made NO sense to me.

it was all a big blur, it was a lot to take in. how am i gonna live in this mansion with a guy who hates every gut i have. he might kill me in his sleep.

i sigh and grab my bags, going upstairs to look for the bedroom. "this house is damn huge wth." i whispered to myself.

while walking down the hall a door opened, revealing sunghoon.

he spotted me and faced me, having this icy stare in his eyes. i could feel chills in my spine.

he started walking towards me.

I panicked, thinking that he might punch or slap me because he was mad but I just froze in place.

he stopped in front of me, looking me up and down.

"are you gonna get out of my way or do you want me to make you?" he states with a deep voice.

well that was lowkey hot.

"move!" he yelled. i flinched and moved aside, he rolls his eyes before going downstairs and slamming the front door.

I let out a sharp exhale.

"god."

~

time : 1:45 PM

"park sunghoon?!"

"yes." I replied to my friend, sunoo. who was getting all excited for me after telling him my situation, he must be crazy. 💀

"OMG! hook me up with him if you're not taking him."

"WHAT?! No! why would you even go with him, he's a total jerk. and you have a boyfriend already, right?" I eyed sunoo who just realized.

"oh right...haha." he sheepishly smiled, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"you hoe."

"yah, i was obviously sarcastic omg." he gave me a sassy look before taking a sip of his iced tea.

"i don't know what to do with him to be honest... he's like a child. that can kill you."

i fake sobbed.

"oh just wing it, i've seen you make many dudes fall for you even when they're straight. you got this charm that just attract any kind." he made a 'meow' gesture, teasing me.

"pft, the first time he laid eyes on me i felt so small and under him, it's scary."

"turn being under him a reality then, it's not so scary if its like that." he winks at me.

my ears heat up and so are my cheeks, "shut up! you're no help at all! i'm going first." I stand up but was stopped when sunoo grabbed my wrist.

i look back at him and he was all pouty and stuff. "come on~ i was joking, don't leave me! we still have a lot to do!" he begged swinging my arm around.

"ugh fine."

i gave up. he was too cute. TT

he smiled and jumped, hugging me. "Let's gaurr~" he then pulled me out of the cafe.

[ a/n: not rlly happy on how this chap turned out 😞 ]