CHP 10 : 😏

[ small warning : this chapter contains heated scenes !! ]

"what the fuck are you doing?!"

heeseung turned around to see a frustrated and mad sunghoon.

I pushed heeseung away from me and collected myself. heeseung seemed to be annoyed that the moment was ruined.

"don't you know any privacy?" heeseung talks back.

sunghoon made heavy stomps towards us and grabbed my wrist, pulling me aggressively to his side. ( help this is such a y/n moment tf 😭 )

"I know that, do you? why did you suddenly follow him in the bathroom like your plotting something." sunghoon was fr mad, I don't even know why.

heeseung then grabbed my other arm and pull me back aggressively also. I feel like both of my arms are gonna fall off.

"why the fuck do you care? is he yours?" he fought back.

"let go of him before things get nasty." sunghoon said in a stern voice.

I just gulp. they were most likely to eat each other up- and NOT IN THAT WAY YOU SICK FUCKS.

"hey hey hey what's all this commotion?" kevin finally entered the scene. thank god.

sunghoon noticed kevin walking towards us so he took a step back. "gentlemen, I believe that his wrist will gain a bruise because of you two."

both heeseung and sunghoon look at me and let go, suddenly feeling embarrassed. 'this guy's not so bad after all..'

"what happened here?"

"this friend of yours was throwing himself onto jake! in my house too!" sunghoon started.

"it's not like you two are a couple or something you could've just left us." heeseung talks back.

"sunghoon, why do I feel like you're overprotective of your partner here? let's all calm down and go back.." sunghoon was at a loss of words but he still looked kinda mad.

kevin led sunghoon downstairs and started talking to him so he could calm down. hm, maybe he knows how sunghoon can get violent when he's angry.

"ugh, so annoying. ahem." heeseung brushed his hair back and turn to me.

"where were we?" he grins.

I scoff, "learn to read to the room, creep." I pushed him away and follow the two. I heard him let out an exhale but that doesn't bother me now.

~

"that was a nice meal. it was a pleasure to have this time with you, sunghoon. I apologize again on behalf of my friend."

we were bidding our goodbyes, kevin and heeseung was gonna leave also but he stopped and turned around.

"here, just incase you threw the first one." heeseung gave me another card, I was gonna throw it away but he lowered his head and kissed my hand.

I was surprised with what he did so I pulled my hand back. sunghoon was next to me so I didn't want any more bloody fistfights.

heeseung smiled and left along with kevin.

I waved bye-bye to the two, but before I could close the door it got slammed in front of my face.