CHP 12 : outing I

"dad?"

"son! I didn't expect you'll answer right away."

"why did you call me?"

"oh I have news for you! it's about you and sunghoon's marriage."

"ah, right. what is it?"

"well..."

~

"who was that?" sunghoon asks as he notices me approaching the couch where he's sitting on.

I didn't know what to say to him after the call.

"it's just dad, checking up on me."

I lied.

he made an 'o' with his mouth and nod, focusing on the television now. what dad told me just seconds ago kinda bothered me, but then again why would I be bothered by it?

I was feeling bored after a while, I wanted to go outside again.

maybe a waterpark?

yeah, with sunoo.

i should probably invite sunghoon also.

"hey, wanna go somewhere?" I turn to face sunghoon and he does the same.

"sure,where?" he responded.

"uhm, i was thinking maybe a waterpark."

he thinks for a moment and nods. I nod also, getting up so I could wash myself. I then felt something pull my shirt.. I look to see sunghoon tugging it.

"do you want company while washing up?"

my ears felt and looked red at the same time when he suggested that- "w-what?! no! you sick pervert!" I pull my shirt away and sprint upstairs.

'why am I saying he's a pervert when i'm the one who is...ugh! nevermind..'

the regret keeps coming back and the image of me and sunghoon doing it can't seem to leave my mind.

~

"hey jakey!" sunoo waves his hands at me, we were gonna meet at the entrance of the waterpark.

"hello sun." we both share a hug when we were near each other. sunghoon was just behind me.

sunoo notices him and smirks, nudging my elbow. "I didn't know you'd bring your fuck-buddy with you." he whispers to my ear and giggles.

I look at him with a disgusted face and hit his arm mouthing that it's not like that.

he rolls his eyes sarcastically, not believing me. sigh, this guy.

"I spotted a cute store in here, let's go there first!" sunoo suggests and leads the way, making me and sunghoon just follow him.

while we were walking I felt a hand snake on my waist. it was sunghoon.

"what are you doing?"

he just looks at me but didn't say anything, he kept his hand on my waist though.

It was kinda uncomfortable for me so I tried making a distance from him by walking a bit faster, maybe this way- he'll let go of me.