CHP5 : hunt

!! third person pov !!

time : 10:18 AM

it was already 10 AM and the sun shined very brightly this certain day, going through the window of the newlywed's bedroom.

"mm.." jake mutters in his sleep, turning to the other side of the bed, he was clearly having the best slumber in his life so far.

the bed he was laying on was no joke, it had many pillows, the sheets were soft and fluffy, anyone would fall asleep the instant they lay down.

what jake didn't notice that there was someone with him in bed.

after a few more hours of snoring jake finally opened his eyes, but he was only half awake though.

he rubbed his eyes gently to fully wake himself up.

he then look up, his eyes meeting with another pair, but closed. "huh..?" he blinked a few times before realizing.

jake jumped back and almost shrieked, triggering the bed to shake. he put his hands on his mouth.

"why is he...why is sunghoon-"

jake's words fades away as his eyes laid on sunghoon's chest. he was topless.

"holy mother of god."

sunghoon now then scrunches his nose, trying to open his eyes but the sunlight seems to hinder it. "ugh...why're you so loud for..? I can't even sleep properly because of you."

sunghoon also rubbed his eyes and sit up, the white sheet drifting down his upper body, exposing his chest. ( and so his abs 😏 )

jake's ears started getting red again as he watched him.

sunghoon noticed an idle jake near the bed and scoffed, "as expected, from a f@gg0t."

he got up and grabbed his shirt from a nearby chair and left the room, leaving jake there, stunned.

~

!! jake pov !!

time : 1:56 PM

I wipe a sweat dripping down my cheek, stirring eggs in a bowl. I was making breakfast for two but i didn't know that doing it would cost some stamina.

"phew..." I pat my hands on the apron i'm currently wearing.

"wait..." my nose suddenly smelt something, it was burning.

'shit.'

I turn to my right and see a burnt bacon still cooking in the pan.

"FUCK-" I hurriedly went over to the stove and turn it off, gray smoke levitating near my face, making me cough and step back.

"pfft."

I heard a chuckle behind me, I guessed it was sunghoon. I turned around just to confirm it and he was there, wearing a plain white t-shirt with jeans and a jacket over his shoulders.

he had this weirdass grin. "wow even cooking you're bad at it? you can't even pass being a basic housewife."

sunghoon shakes his head and leaves the kitchen.

"nyenyenye as if i'm cooking you this food, you good-for-nothing punk." I grumble in anger, cleaning the burnt bacon.

- 20 mins later -

"eugh FINALLY!" I place the last plate on the table and took a quick look at it. "hm, not bad." I smile to myself and remove my apron.

I was about to eat but someone caught me off guard, by sitting across the table.

it was sunghoon, i thought he already left. i didn't even notice him come in again, maybe because i was too focused on cooking.

I eyed him but just ignored him. I was still lowkey upset about last time.

sunghoon didn't say much, he picked up the bowl where there was soup in and took a sip.

i may not be the best cook but i atleast want other people to enjoy their food. even if it's a bitchy kid.

he savored the soup and nodded but didn't say anything.

I was relieved yet kinda disappointed, i know he's not the type to be thankful or what but even a small thank you there was none.

I let out a sigh and started eating along with him.

~

"where are you going?" I saw sunghoon grabbing his jacket again, preparing to leave.

he looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "somewhere far away from you."

I scoffed, but before I could say another word he slammed the door shut, not letting me even get a sentence out.

"great, his dad is gonna sue me if i don't keep my promise to him..oh, i know!" I sat down and grabbed my phone, scrolling through several contacts.

'I know I had her contact when we...ah there it is!'

I clicked on mrs. park's number and started waiting for her to answer.

*convo*

"hii mrs. park!"

"hello jake, what's with the sudden call? did something happen?"

"well... not really but yeah."

"what is it, dear?"

"sunghoon left. he didn't tell me where he would go."

"ah..."

"he's usually found at local bars, picking fights. I've tried stopping him but he wouldn't listen. I'm afraid to tell you this jake but you have to search for him at different bars. Apologies."

"oh..? ah- no it's okay miss! I'll look for him, no big deal."

"you're such a sweetheart, thank you. bring him back home safely, okay?"

"yes ma'am!"

"please, call me 'mom'."

"a-ah... yes mom."

*end of convo*

"wow.... ahem." I rushed to the bathroom and grab a towel to shower. after all of this, i guess it's sunghoon hunting time.

[ a/n: I'M SORRY THE LAST PART WAS LAME KSNSKS 😭 ]