CHP 16 : liar

[ WARNING : vv heated scenes up ahead 🤭 (ril) ]

!! third pov !!

"pft." jake rolls his eyes after hearing sunghoon's statement.

"what?" sunghoon smirks planning to leave kisses on jake's neck but was stopped.

"hey- not so fast."

sunghoon pauses and looks up while raising an eyebrow- soon meeting eyes with jake.

"i wanna know first if what all you said earlier was true... say that you love me, hoon."

the two stare at each other's eyes, jake waiting for the other's response which lead to sunghoon laughing. "I didn't know you had a side like this?"

"say it." jake squints his eyes, still waiting. sunghoon then scoffs. "fine then."

he then grabs both of jake's wrist putting him back to bed with sunghoon on top of his body, hovering jake.

"since actions speak louder than words, i'll show you how much i love you. but if you really wanna hear it..." sunghoon slowly leans his face close to jake's face, "i love you."

he whispers and smiles at jake before connecting their lips yet again.

jake was taken aback of sunghoon's actions but he eventually closes his eyes, melting onto the kiss.

their bodies slowly press into each other while they make out, the kiss getting more and more deep and passionate as seconds pass by.

their tongues now exploring each other's chamber.

soon they break it by getting a little bit of oxygen, a string of saliva oscillating between their lips.

"shit. you're sexy." jake blurted out, making the younger go insane. in other words.. making his bulge grow.

not a moment later their clothes could be seen scattered around the floor, it's like the two doesn't care about anything or anyone- just themselves wanting the best for each other in a way of pleasuring.

"you might wanna hold on." sunghoon whispers behind jake's ear before positioning himself and his target.

sunghoon leans in, leaving one last kiss on jake's shoulder then with no warning- puts it in. jake taking in sunghoon's size fully.

the two let out a small yet deep moan, making themselves more turned on.

"you're still as tight." sunghoon teases, making jake's face turn bright red- he was gonna talk back but sunghoon didn't let him by smashing his hips onto jake's.

his pace is like something not many could witness. (🚶‍♂️)

the younger continues, catching jake off guard and let out lewd noises that seemed to be music in sunghoon's ears.

having to feel someone take in such a size was something sunghoon wouldn't forget, especially if that someone was sim jake.

jake grasps the sheets tightly like there's no tomorrow, his head was going crazy because of sunghoon and his dick. his mind could go blank any moment with all the thrusting.

"s-sunghoon-" jake calls out wanting to see the younger's face. sunghoon noticed this and smirked.

"beg first." he says sternly.