CHP 11 : call

!! jake pov !!

"phew.." I sigh as I dry my hair with a small towel, I just finished washing. the feeling of relief went thru my body and it calmed me down. ever since I woke up all my mind was thinking about was...last night.

but what confuses me the most is why sunghoon did it, I thought he was straight and would never let me touch him or whatevs, he hated my whole existence but he was the one eating me out the last ni- moving on.

I should probably ask him what's the meaning of all of this.

I exit the bathroom and look around the bedroom, no sign of sunghoon. I sigh in relief and leave the bedroom also. while heading downstairs I was also starting to question myself, at the first meeting when sunghoon gave me the cold shoulder I was really irritated by him, but also scared. I didn't want anything to do with him but ugh, I don't know I just find myself helping him get away from situations.

"hey."

I stop in my tracks when I heard a voice- damn was I talking to myself too much that I didn't have a single clue where I'm going? yes.

"uh, hey." I returned sunghoon's greet and sit down at the table.

to my surprise, something was already sizzling. sunghoon was cooking something. It smells delicious. "hey um, what're you cooking?" I get up to have a better view of what he was cooking.

"Nothing, just the basic breakfast meal." he says and turns to me, giving me a smile. I raised an eyebrow but didn't do much and just went back to my seat.

'he's weird.'

after a while, sunghoon served the meals. I wanted to eat peacefully but he kept looking at me, it was creeping me out.

"Can you stop that?"

"what? I can't look at you now?" he responds quickly catching me off guard.

"no I mean- it's weird, why don't you eat already?"

I collect myself and reply back, having another spoonful of what he made.

he made a 'okay fine' look and started eating, finally there was peace.

quite an awkward one i'll say.

~

"no way!!"

"yes."

I was in a call with my friend, sunoo. we're currently talking about what happened between me and sunghoon.

"you basically threw yourself at him!"

"uh...maybe?"

my ear felt pain when I heard a shriek from the other line, I thought I was gonna go deaf.

"oh my fucking god sim jaeyun, I never knew you were such a-"

"zip it! I'm not that. I wasn't myself last night, okay?"

I sigh.

"okay did it feel good? 👀 I wanna hear a demo of you moaning."

"SUNOO THE FUCK?? WHY WOULD YOU WANNA HEA-"

my words got cut off when I heard a low groan behind my ear.

I was gonna turn around but those groans turned into moans, what the fuck. I quickly ended the call and turn around this time.

it was sunghoon, laughing to himself.

"what was that for you sick freak??"

"they wanted a demo so I gave them one." he continued laughing. I felt embarrassed yet flustered.

"ugh- yah, what's your deal??" I decided to confront him already, it's better now than later.

sunghoon gave me a confused look. "uh, what do you mean?"

"THIS, I mean. why are you acting so close to me? you were ready to murder me back then.. but now you suddenly switched up and started acting like we're bros or something."

sunghoon became quiet, I could tell it was difficult for him to answer but I need them, I need those answers.

"I.."

ring ring

my phone that was inside my pocket vibrated and rang at the same time, I pull it out and it kinda surprised me who the caller was.

"tell me later." I tell him and quickly go to a different, more quiet room.

"dad?"

[ a/n: there are alot of unimportant chapters posted lately but things will take a turn soon 😭😭 ]