CHP 6 : who are you?

"who are you..?" a faint voice questions me, i don't know where i am right now. everything's so blurry.

i felt something cold slither (?) down my waist. "answer me..." the voice was more clear this time.

am i dreaming or something? how did i end up in this weird blurry galaxy like place.

"jake.." someone called out to me, right after that i felt fingers caress my right cheek. "you're so beautiful."

it felt like i was about to kiss someone, i don't know who but i was too into the moment it might start off as confusing but this was different...

~

time : 7:35 PM

i flinch awake, earning a headache. "ah...what was that.." i rubbed my temples to ease off some of the pain that just passed.

I checked my watch, it was already 7PM. 'wait what-'

shit i forgot about sunghoon- i quickly grabbed my bag and keys and enter my car, starting the engine and leaving to look for him.

*bar 1*

"park sunghoon? oh, that kid? he's crazy. i actually banned him from our bar since he broke too many of our rules too many times so he hasn't been around." the bartender who was cleaning a glass states.

"oh okay, thank you anyways!" I bow and quickly left. it was already dark so i have to be quick.

*bar 2*

"i saw him pass by earlier at 5, he took a couple of drinks before leaving with the other kids."

"other kids?"

"yeah, his friends and him usually come here to chit-chat. maybe they went to this bar..."

the bartender gave me an adress for the next bar so i thanked him and left.

*bar 3*

"ah you just missed him! he left about 20 minutes ago."

"oh...do you know where he went?"

"well, knowing that punk he should be in...**** since most chicks are there and he likes to hang out with those. what a playboy." the bartender snickers.

my face cringed at the fact that sunghoon just goes out with any girl he sees in sight that's hot.

"thank you sir, i'll go there now." I bow and left.

~

time : 9:37 PM

"ugh where is he?" I was already in the club that the last bartender i spoke to sent me.

there was a lot of people and i kept bumping into many.

"it's so loud here too.. who enjoys these, jeez.." I pull out my phone and was about to make a call when i felt an arm lay on my shoulders.

"the hell..?"

I look to my side, and see a very tall dark green haired boy. who was lowkey attractive. ( ahem, jake meant highkey. 🥰 )