a/n !

....hEy

ok before y'all attack me for not updating in a while pls hear me out-

I already have a few chapters in drafts but i think them getting published will get delayed since i'm still trying to yk- give the upcoming chapters more relevant to the whole concept of this book if yk what i mean.

so i'm afraid to say that i'll be busier starting monday bc my schedule is fucked up and i can't really focus much here.

BUT i assure you that i'll be finishing the book, that's a promise.

i'm really having difficulty finding the right time and the motivation to write more and fix the chapters of this book that are currently in drafts.

i'll be more active during the weekends, meaning that i'll have more time to write and actually publish another chapter. ( i'll be active starting tomorrow! )

although- IF i have enough free time during weekdays i might get to face this book and publish some chapters.

i'm really sorry for the incovenience and for the peeps who have been waiting for an update- TT but i WILL keep my promise on finishing this book.

thank you for your time in reading this quite disappointing announcement. :)

-maybe i'll publish one of the chapters tomorrow if i'm finally satisfied with the outcome HAHAHA that's all, byee ! 🤍