CHP 4 : trouble

time : 8:56 PM

"gosh i'm tired, i wanna go home." i rest my head on the car window, trying to take a nap.

"hey hey hey, we still have one last place to go before home~" sunoo was driving because i was practically too exhausted to even steer the wheel.

"where are we off to now?" I groan.

"oh you'll see." I noticed at the corner of my eye that sunoo smirked to himself. 'what is he up to..'

after like several minutes of driving, sunoo parked the car.

"where are we??" I rolled down the window. I looked around and there was almost no one in sight. there were still a few people outside who were chatting, smoking, drinking, etc.

"come on out, we're going there." sunoo got out of the car first and waited for me to follow.

"what is that?"

"a club."

i looked at sunoo with a confused expression, "what? sunoo i already told you-" i got cut off when he started clinging onto my arm.

"pleasee~? just for 2 hours~" he started pouting again. ugh what is with me not being able to handle him and his pouting.

"an hour and a half." I replied.

sunoo's eyes lit up, although there was a hint of disappointment, he then led me inside.

not even 20 minutes in and sunoo's out dancing with the others in the dancefloor and happily..or rather carelessly drinking.

I should probably call his boyfriend. he might cheat....again.

"hey? riki?" surprisingly ni-ki answered his phone quickly after making my call.

"oh, nothing much it's just that it's about..."

'huh? Isn't that..?'

I saw a familiar face from afar, I can't really see their face but the hair really looks like sunghoon's.

"hyung? about who?"

"oh ah nevermind, I'll tell you later." before ni-ki could respond i hung up the phone quickly, trying not to lose this person.

"what is he doing here?" I whispered to myself.

I followed him, him and some girls were going outside, like the back exit. ( idk what to call it im s9rry 💀 )

"are you sure this spot is okay?"

"of course, don't be shy."

"stop~ what are you saying? I'm not shy~"

I heard giggles and whispers. looks like people flirting but it's not just two people, they were like.. three?

I hid myself behind the wall and peek.

'so it was him.'

"sunghoon...you bastard.." i whispered very quietly.

I watch quietly, trying not to make any noise. sunghoon was making out with this girl and the other was snaking their hand on his waist.. down to his.. crotch.

'what the hell-'

he suddenly stopped kissing her and started kissing the other roughly, I was starting to sweat. the scene was too..much.

'why am i still watching-'

before I could leave i saw the other girl go down, reaching for his pants, attempting to unzip it.

I got disgusted and just did the unexpected.

"HEY!"

all three of them paused and turned to me. "w..what are you doing?!" I stuttered, still trying to process what's happening in front of me.

"ah, it's just you."

sunghoon whispered something to the girls and they nod, after a moment they continued their session.

'what the?'

for some reason i got mad and went up to them, sunghoon noticed me but didn't do anything.

i pulled away the girl's hand which was roaming around sunghoon's crotch. "hey!"

i tightened my grip.

"ow!" the girl exclaims-

with that sunghoon pulled away from the makeout session with the other and pushed me away.

"can you stop already?! you're so fucking annoying." he snapped at me. "hey, just because we were married by force by our fathers doesn't mean ANYTHING."

he kept on pushing me away, "stop dreaming and scram. you're nothing but a nuisance. beat it you disgusting f@gg0t."

that hit me, i'm not really a crybaby or what but that hurt me.

my face got red, i was mad yet sad. i just turned around and left.

i went straight to the car and started the engine. i made a quick call to ni-ki so he can pick up sunoo.

i arrived at the house soon and ran to the bathroom, looking at myself. before i noticed tears already streamed down my face.

"why...?" I grasp my hair. my mind was full with different emotions, why am i mad? why didn't i just leave them alone? why did it anger me to see him be with others when we barely know each other?

i lay my head low, bummed about what happened earlier.

~

time : 2:14 AM

ding dong, ding dong.

"hm?..??" I woke up to the ringing of the doorbell. I was too sleepy to get up but the ringing kept bothering me.

I groaned and forced myself to get up.

I wore my sandals and went downstairs to open the front door. "who is i-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was surprised with a drunk sunghoon.

I sniffed and my face quickly cringed. 'blech, he reeks of alcohol.'

I sighed, dragging him to the couch. he's damn heavy. "look at you, a mess." I rolled my eyes and decided to get a blanket but i felt my clothes get slightly pulled back.

"wha..?" i turned around and sunghoon was grabbing onto my sweater, looking at me with half awake eyes.

after a short moment of silence he used all his remaining strength to pull me to him.

I landed straight to his chest.

'why tf is his chest so hard, it's like landing on hard cement-'

I groaned quietly 'cause that fall lowkey hurt.

he put an arm on my back, "you smell nice.." he whispered while stroking my hair with his other hand.

my ears started to heat up and so are my cheeks-

I quickly got up when I sensed that he got into a deep sleep.

"damn i- why's it so hot in here-" I calmed myself down before grabbing him a blanket. after getting one I just covered him with it

"I hope he doesn't remember anything when he wakes up. He might kill me-" I say to myself and sigh, heading back to the bedroom.

[ a/n: lowkey confusing, boring and lame chapter HAHAHAHA i was making this at 12AM so pls endure if there are any grammatical/spelling errors or if there are some parts thats rather boring i was sleepy 😭 but thank you tho for giving this trashy story some time to read, thats all byebye lyy<3 ]